Greetings Everyone!

I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any posts for this company, so I thought we better get this one out there!  I did a WHOIS search for this company's website and it shows that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois ... the same state as the infamous Absolute REO!  There website address is: www.bankerreo.com  Does anyone have any experiences that they would like to share with this one?

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Banker REO have been persistent in trying to recruit me. I fell for the  ABS REO  trap. Don't make the same mistake Twice. This is the # that they use to recruit (847) 380-6445. BEWARE!

• Has anyone here taken the REO/BPO courses offered by HREU? Just curious.....
    • Drake,

Tim and Julie at HREU do a good job of teaching, providing and delivering content and tools far better than many offerings in the industry.

• Thank you! That's good to hear with all of the sharks swimming around.
  • Martin,

Please read the comments on the previous 8 pages of posts and you will have your answer...Don't do it!!!

• Hello Victor,

I thank you for you concern and I'm not signing...

• Hello Brian,

Yesterday afternoon I  also was contacted by rep from bankerreo and I would like to know if anyone sing up with them and what has been their experience.

thank you,

Martin Hernandez

• I, too, got a call from Banker REO couple days ago. The guy's name is Mark and his pitch to me is that all I have to do is pay a $349 onetime fee for the use of their portal; not the annual fee as most postings that I read on here. I have 72 hrs to cancel as requires by federal mandate and 24 hrs guarantee 1st BPO assignment. He said he'll email me the MLA for me to review and that he'll follow up with me the next day. He didn't use pressure sales for me to dig in my pocket for my credit card. He makes it seems like they don't need me and that I'll miss out on a great opportunity if I don't sign up with them. I can also pay a little extra fee which I can add up to 20 zips in my area. I hate to admit that I too had followed the trend of pay-to-play game a couple years back. I've signed up with quite a few companies including REOTrans, RESNnet, Dispo, and siminars, etc... I did the whole nine yards. I've done quite a bit of BPO's, but also lost quite a bit of money paying the upfront fees (there were quite a few companie in on this game at the time). Some will live up to their promise and throw you a bone and that's all you'll get from them. Fool me once shame on me... I appreciate everyone sharing their piece of mind and thanks to REOPro, by the way. We need to rid these dogs from scamming agents out of their hard earn money.

• Well the guy from BankerREO just called me.  I was one of the fools that paid for Absolute then had to fight for my money back and still had $125 withheld for a cancelation fee.  So the BankerREO guy really got 20 questions from me.  Its tough because you want to be polite in case you have a real listing, and he kept pretending like he was interviewing me as an REO agent, "how long have you been in the business, what banks do you work for," etc....

He said I had to go into the portal to do the BPO Assignment so would have to pay the $349 in order to get the assignment.  I asked him if they already had the REO asset, and he said I would get the REO listing as soon as they got the assignment.  That's when more of my Red Flags popped up.  I got him to admit that they did not have the asset and he was not an asset manager.  I ended up hanging up on him. 

• I just got a call from BankerReo. He noted he got my name from ResNet and Equator. I was cool until the "one time fee" was noted and he stated they have an "assignment" in my area, that will be mine, once it becomes a listing.....I have heard this before. I asked him to email me the information and I would review. I jumped on here as I immediately "got that feeling!!" 

Let others in your area know that you have working relationships with to be cautious when deciding whom to join with a "one time fee" and the promise of business!!

This reply was deleted.