Greetings Everyone!

I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any posts for this company, so I thought we better get this one out there!  I did a WHOIS search for this company's website and it shows that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois ... the same state as the infamous Absolute REO!  There website address is: www.bankerreo.com  Does anyone have any experiences that they would like to share with this one?

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• got the call yesterday.  I didn't feel good about it.  After grilling the guy (Mike) for 1/2 hour I made him say "Troy, you can trust me."  Told him the same stories- how we have enough work from companies not asking for $ first.  Bottomline-  I gave him a card# and the game is on.  ?? 
  • THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!!! I GOT A CALL FROM THIS VINCE CLOWN THIS AFTERNOON. I WENT TO REO PRO TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE HAD TO SAY. I TOLD HIM I WAS IN A BAD AREA FOR CELL RECEPTION WHEN HE CALLED AND TO SEND ME AN EMAIL. NOW I SEE IT WAS HIM AND NOT ME. WOW, ARE THIS PEOPLE WORKING OUT OF A HOMELESS SHELTER? I TAKE THAT BACK, THAT IS AN INSULT TO THE POOR HOMELESS PEOPLE. I TOO GOT SUCKERED BY ABSOLUTE LAST YEAR. THE REP CALLED RIGHT AS MY PLANE WAS BOARDING AND I QUICKLY GOT SIGNED UP WHILE BEING DISTRACTED BY THE PLANE.I CHECKED REO PRO AND SAW WHAT EVERYONE WAS SAYING AND DEMANDED A REFUND. I DID GET MOST OF MY MONEY BACK(THEY KEPT $100)AFTER BEING THREATENING TO THEM. I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE SOME MONEY TO REO PRO TO SAY THANKS FOR CREATING THIS FORUM. AS MOST REO AGENTS WILL AGREE, WE ARE ALONE. MANY, NOT ALL AGENTS, DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHORT SALE OR AN REO,  ARE JEALOUS OF US AND THINK WE DO SOME RAIN DANCE AND LISTINGS MAGICALLY FALL INTO OUR LAPS. THE INSTITUTIONS WE WORK FOR, WELL SOME ARE GREAT AND OTHERS, EH, NOT SO MUCH. IT IS NICE TO HAVE THIS FORUM; THAT'S ALL......
  • They caught on. Agent name changed.

Secretary of State Jesse White
    Skip to Content
    SERVICES spacer.gif PROGRAMS spacer.gif PRESS spacer.gif PUBLICATIONS spacer.gif DEPARTMENTS spacer.gif CONTACT
    spacer.gif

CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT

Entity Name BANKERREO, INC.  File Number 67817826
     Status ACTIVE
     Entity Type CORPORATION  Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
     Incorporation Date (Domestic) 06/28/2011  State ILLINOIS
     Agent Name INCORP SERVICES  Agent Change Date 08/31/2011
     Agent Street Address 901 S 2ND ST STE 201  President Name & Address
     Agent City SPRINGFIELD  Secretary Name & Address
     Agent Zip 62704  Duration Date PERPETUAL
     Annual Report Filing Date 00/00/0000  For Year
    Return to the Search Screen

• Hi, I too was scammed by Absolute Reo,  I have tried to contact them NO luck. If any one has some contact information let me know.  

Just today I got my call. $350 for a lifetime...2 listings waiting for me on Monday.  Nice guy... I asked him to email me the information because I was driving in my car. I wanted to buy some time to check it out. Glad I did.  To good to be true and that red flag is waving.  We should have some fun here.  He is calling me tomorrow. Any ideas?

• I filed a complaint with the BBB, when I got scammed by ABS... Perhaps that will get your money back, even tho their BBB status has been revoked.

• I just cancelled.  ---------------------------

-----Original Message-----
        To: mlorenko <mlorenko@bankerreo.com>
        Cc: garyhamiltonagency <garyhamiltonagency@yahoo.com>
        Sent: Thu, Sep 15, 2011 3:06 pm
        Subject: Re: BankerReo Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

Mike,
        I am on the phone with my card company currently. At my request Chase Credit Card Services has voided the the tranaction noted below. I was advised that should the merchant (BankerREO) attempt the repost the payment their dispute dept. will take up the issue on my behalf.
        Under the 72 rule for buyer's remorse, I am canceling or business arrangement. I do not intend to work with or for BankerREO and ask that you cease and desist collections immediately.
        Thank you and best wishes.
        Troy Smith
        United TX Realtors, LLC
        17000 El Camino Real, Ste 107
        Houston, TX 77058
        281-282-0935 Office
        713-301-9442 Cell
        888-358-1341 Fax
        Cc: Gray Hamilton

-----Original Message-----
        To: troysmithinc <troysmithinc@aol.com>
        Sent: Wed, Sep 14, 2011 1:15 pm
        Subject: [FWD: BankerReo Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation]

Mike Lorenko
        Account Executive
        847-454-7917 (Direct)
        mlorenko@bankerreo.com

BankerREO's proprietary, confidential and trade secret information. This document contains proprietary and confidential information that is legally privileged. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained herein that is not expressly permitted by BankerREO, Inc. in writing is strictly prohibited. This document additionally contains protected trade secret information of BankerREO, Inc. For additional information, please contact BankerREO, Inc by email at info@bankerREO.com or by telephone at (888)356-9111.

© 2010-2011 BankerREO, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

-------- Original Message --------
        Subject: BankerReo Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation
        Date: Wed, September 14, 2011 11:14 am
        To: "troy smith" <mlorenko@bankerreo.com>

Thank you for your order!
        Order Information
        Merchant: BankerReo
        Invoice Number: ir

Billing Information
        troy smith
        mlorenko@bankerreo.com
        Shipping Information

Total:   US $349.00
  • The sad part is that theyre probably calling thousands of agents a day and most of them are sigining up. This company must be making a fortune for a second time.

Anybody has any connection with the show "American Greed" on CNBC? They should investigate.

• Good job investigating this. I just got the invitation. Never got my money back from Absolute....

Theresa Tuengel, Seattle/Everett Wa

• Making a complaint to the BBB helped me get my refund... See if that will help you.

• I got the call yesterday and decided to do some research first so the rep told me he would email me the agreement and call me back today, which he did, but I didn't even bother to take the call after what I found. Here's the email:

Hello Hermann,

I appreciate your interest in our company. Our website is www.bankerreo.com. As well you will find our agreement for the year attached. Please review it. Thanks and I do hope to speak with you soon.

Marc Slaby
    Account Executive
    224-400-9164
    mslaby@bankerreo.com

After that there's a legal disclosure about how the enclosed document, the agreement, is proprietary and secret information and may not be distributed. I'm not going for it, I got the call from ABS some time ago as well and luckily I didn't go for that either. For those of you who did, please keep us posted as they may come up with new tricks. Thank you.

Hermann Wiehls
    Realtor Associate
    Galleria International Realty
    Direct: 954-300-2BUY

Fax: 305-328-6990
    945 East Las Olas Blvd.
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
    www.SouthFloridaRealEstate.biz
This reply was deleted.