Greetings Everyone!

I was contacted by Banker REO to sign up for BPO and REO Assignments, for a $345 annual membership fee.  I didn't find any posts for this company, so I thought we better get this one out there!  I did a WHOIS search for this company's website and it shows that it was created on June 14, 2011, and they are based out of Illinois ... the same state as the infamous Absolute REO!  There website address is: www.bankerreo.com  Does anyone have any experiences that they would like to share with this one?

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I wanted to share what I just found out about this company on thier own website....

http://www.bankerreo.com/real-estate-signup.php

Take a look at their Disclaimer under User Agreement at the bottom of their sign up page... ABSOLUTE REO SOLUTIONS is practically every other word!!!!

THIS IS THE PREVIOUS WOLF WE'VE HAD PROBLEMS WITH!!!!

They're trying to charge MORE for NOTHING!!!!

• Ha--- They removed the link that Jennifer posted  ( http://www.bankerreo.com/real-estate-signup.php ).....They ARE MONITORING US>>>>>

If you read the full disclaimer at the bottom of their agent sign up page.... your eyes will roll up into your head...Users basically have no rights......They disclaim any info that they offer, as it may be  MAY BE INCORRECT.....( what is that??????)   also, they can shut down or shut u down at will as well as charge u $100 to quit them and oh yeah, you have 72 hrs to get your money back if you change your mind..... I guess they learned how to better screw us this time around....  I stopped reading after the 1st 3 paragraphs......the disclaimer is an obvious rip off......

This site is a joke,,,,,,

• Unfortunately! there are plenty of agents that were fooled and taken advantage of by Absolute REO...Fool me once shame on you! fool me twice shame on me!! It's good that we learned from scum bags and can we put a rest to this or get these people to stop taking advantage of us. There's gotta be some sort law against this and someway to gt them to stop. I was busy with one of my asset mgrs when the call came and was not very happy about changing the call and listen to someone Bull shitting. The Banker REO- Rep Tina Duncan freaking calls me back at 10 at night to sign up!!! Are you on crack? lady!

• Wow!! I can't believe I didnt read all this before I gave them my credit card info. I got the same call from Vince at banker REO and I was so excited about the opportunity so I jumped right into it. I did keep bugging him about my assignment and finally they sent me 2 bpos. I'm still keeping my hopes high in hopes that it might turn around, Im keeping my fingers crossed. When I did the bpos I did find some mistakes on their form and felt a little discouraged that this company may be a scam, thats when I went to the forum and saw all these posts. I am just going to keep on doing this and see what it brings me.

• let us know how it worked out please..
  • They are pounding the phones. Using info freely available on Zillow, Realtor .com and other public real estate portals. So unless anyone can step up and point out an asset they manage enjoy a nice dinner or 2. Absolute.......ly re..NO!
  • Thanks to all . I received the same call as everyone promising the work.( sounded just like absolute) Said she had to place the order by Monday and it is now Friday and they are still calling. REO Pro is the best for helping us get through these people out to take advantage of us.
  • I just got a call from them the other day.  Gave me the same pitch.  I told him about my experience with ABSREO, paid and got nothing.  What's the saying burned once shame on you, burned twice shame on me.  I told him of my experience with ABSREO, gave me some song an dance.  When the call came in on my cell phone it showed Ilinios phone and I remembered ABSREO was in Ill.  Thanks but no, thanks.  I won't make the same mistake again.
  • Got the same call today...have an asset in one of my zip codes.  Fortunately he caught me between classes at the LPS Default conference so I didn't have time to dig out my credit card.  I was very tempted to!  Got the email from him with forms to fill out to sign up and was just about to do it when I decided I needed to do a little checking.  So glad I did!  This guy's name is David Martin.  Not gonna call him back!

This reply was deleted.