Banker REO

Is anyone familiar with the company Banker REO?  We received a call from them, and are trying to find out if they actually have REOs or just BPOs, and if anyone has worked with them in the past.  Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no email they will respond to.  This is a scam operation.  They just keep changing their name when people catch on to them.

• Just got a call from them yesterday, they sent me the "Service Agreement", good thing, I was able to cancel the print job before I sent it to printer and thought of checking them out first, and thank God, I found your blog, it saved my hardearned  $349.

• Folks, Ive done thousands of BPOs over the last 3.5 years. Yes, thousands. There are only a handful of legit BPO portals sites out there, and MANY 'posers' who claim to put you and lenders together. Its almost all BULLS***. Its a cottage industry to bilk you hopefuls out of monthly fees. The major lenders contract with the biggies such as Corelogice, and dont have time to have their managers looking through these fee sites to match properties with local brokers.  Of course there are smaller, regional portlas who take on inventory from (of course) smaller regional banks and especially local credit unions, so I suppose you could say a list with 100 BPO companies is real but not practical .  Marktomarket, corelogic, goodmandean and severl other virtually own the USA market.

• I got a call from Banker REO and they gave me an address of a foreclosed property,of Bankers Asset Management to be assigned to me, they asked me to pay $349 first. I quickly paid and they assigned a drive-by BPO to me. That was the last time I ever heard from them. Banker's Asset Management is a genuine REO Company, but Banker REO is a scam.

• I did receive several calls from a Sherman Finley with BankerREO, I felt they were the same Schtick callers as AbsoluteREO and I truly do believe that they are a total con artists. DO NOT sign up with the company is my warning to all REALTORS

• Don't waste your money. They will give you 1 BPO and it will take months for them to pay you and then you will get nothing.

The BPO they send you may not even be for a lender, it's just a property so they can say they gave you one.

• I am soooooooo sick of companies trying to bilke me out of money.

They easily find me on-line, then proceed to e-mail and cal me.

I have a LONG list, and, even some of the legit ones...would I EVER pay?

No need!

For instance, I'm not resigning with RESNET, either. The only BPO's I get from them are for free and usually rush orders, and if I get any assignments, they're right before my subscription is set to lapse (funny timing) and on properties that are always marginal at best.

No, we seem to be easy prey to scam artists. Just this week I had one give me the ten minute talk--he wanted $1197 for guaranteed buyers.

• Bankerreo is scam
  • They called me my main office is in Lake Worth FL. After the long speech you find out about the set up fee. You do the BPO and IF they get the assignment you get the listing. They state 80% assignment rate that's across the entire country. I check in Florida they have 35 properties that's a needle in a haystack here. Personally I don't think anyone should risk the money.
  • I did work for them and never got paid.  They just quit answering emails and then their phone number no longer worked.  It has been almost a year since I last did 2 BPOs.  It is a rip off company.  Run as fast as you can AWAY from them.

This reply was deleted.