Banker REO

Is anyone familiar with the company Banker REO?  We received a call from them, and are trying to find out if they actually have REOs or just BPOs, and if anyone has worked with them in the past.  Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received a call from them as well. Thank goodness for REO PRO! I was aware of their scam and I saved $349.00.

• run---- dont even acknowledge them.... they are con men....

• This is a bogus company..They will take your money, assign you one BPO, pay your 50$ and this will be the rnd of it. You will never hear from them again. They will never answer your emails.

• I live outside of Washington DC, I got the call on late Friday. They want $349 to access their website. Gave me a  BPO assignment..  Do they have assets? What their deal?

• Georgie, dear, please tell me you DIDN'T fall for their scam...  aaarrrggghhh

• BOGUS. Got calls from them at least once every other month, asking for upfront payment $349. Don't throw your $ down the toilet.

• I have heard of 2 companies like that. One is BankerREO and the other is BankREO. If you do a topic search, you should find info on both.

• AGENTS BEWARE! BANKER REO IS OUT THERE DOING THE EXACT SAME SCAM UNDER THE COMPANY NAME FootprintsRE

Watch this 2-minute video PROVING that Banker REO and FootprintRE are the exact same company!

Share this video and help it get VIRAL!

This reply was deleted.