Bank of America REO

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to apply to be an REO agent for BofA?  It shows they have a Preferred REO Agent Network....do they only assign to RE offices or will they accept individuals???  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What are people's thoughts on paying for additional zip codes on Equator?
        • The BoA's asset managers I've worked with have never heard of Equator. But I have been working on the new construction side.
        • Hi Rick,
          I was up to $120 per month for a good year on zip codes. Got the platinum certification and all and it did not help. From the other posts it seems that if you know an AM and let them know you are on equator that seems to the highest probability you will get any, other than that you're one of thousands competing for the same zip code. I since have dropped it to $5 per month with same results. When i had plenty of zip codes i was viewed a lot. But i once called equator to clarify what this viewing is and what is, is that the AM viewed that zip code and not necessarily yourself. So you might add more zips, see your "coverage area" views increase but that does not necessarily mean an AM actually looked at your profile out of the thousands that are there. A bit decieving i thought - but it's all in the wording.
          Hope this helps. I never recieved an assignment from equator.com and don't think i will ever recieve a BPO since they are gone before i ever log in. :)

Thanks
          • I suspect as much that's why I asked. They are coming out of the woodwork trying to get into our wallets with misleading statements. Thanks.
  • Hi Chanin,
    I sent an email a while back and this is the response i recieved. I've been on equotor for some time now as well (with absolutely nothing for over 2 years now).

Hi Ramez,
    We apologize for the delayed response. We have received your information regarding your interest in becoming a REO Broker/Agent for BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP. Unfortunately, we do not have a current need for additional agents in the area you service. We are only adding agents to our network on an "as-needed" basis. The best thing to do is to ensure you have an active profile in Equator. Equator is the system we use to manage our REO properties, as well as locate new agents. Below you will find additional information about this system.
    In order for you to be considered for addition at a future date, you will need to create a free profile at www.Equator.com, which will provide you with the ability to transact directly with BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP. utilizing this system. If you already have an Equator profile you will not need to do anything else at this time.
    If you have any questions about Equator or their REO Workstation please feel free to contact their support line via telephone directly at 310-469-9017 or via email at support@equator.com.
    For any additional questions, please feel free to email REMBrokerCommunication@bankofamerica.com.
    Thank you.
    REO Vendor Management
    BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP
    system.in - This website is for sale! - System Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! system.in is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what…
This reply was deleted.