Bank of America REO

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to apply to be an REO agent for BofA?  It shows they have a Preferred REO Agent Network....do they only assign to RE offices or will they accept individuals???  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My company has been registered via that same link earlier this week at the request of a BofA rep!  Hopefully we're all onto something good with this information!  Wishing each of you the best!
  • Hi Justin,

Thank you for the link. We just signed up and can only hope we have your good fortune! Thanks again.

• This is very interesting.. B of A and an Onion and all the layers.. I love that analogy, but instead of thinking of layers I think of the TEARS of so many that try and get NO WHERE...  One of these days someone is going to take one of the Loan Officers from B of A to task that approaches with the quid pro quo  of give me mortgages and I will get you REO...and then can not produce.  I know I get that all the time from loan officers that want to my short sale clients... it is turning into the oldest line in the book, but not just from B of A.... all the lenders are doing it.

My loan officer buddies are all hearing get more Realtor Business but they don't have any variation in the products or costs so it comes down to personality and follow up... We have two loan options.. VERY STRICK CONFORMING and Impossible FHA...

• Congrats Justin Good luck
  • Well, to my surprise, I just received my first prelist assignment! I thought it may take a month or so but that was fast!
    • Congrats Justin..... I have also signed up with them. Lets see.......
    • Congrats Justin and the best of luck to you.
    • Awesome news Justin!!!!!  Congratulations!  Thank you for your information too:)
  • If you work with a BOA loan officer ask them if there are any openings in your area.  They can submit your name for an account.  We received an account from them 3 years ago when they opened up for more agents in our area.  They have told me that they don't need any new agents in our area at this time.  We have also received a BOA property from another asset management company.

• BOA will assign to individual agents.  I'm not working directly with BOA . I did have Sky Hill Asset management company ask me if I would do BOA, I do some BOA for other asset management companies. I think BOA is WWW.AmericaBuys Floreclosures.com. If you know something about contacting BOA directly, please let me in on it. I would like to work directly with BOA.

This reply was deleted.