Bank of America REO

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to apply to be an REO agent for BofA?  It shows they have a Preferred REO Agent Network....do they only assign to RE offices or will they accept individuals???  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got registerd with them but no listings. Here is the number but need to have the extension no other wise system will through you out

Toll Free: (888) 470-4770

www.AmericaBuysForeclosures.com

• Thanks a bunch Justin.  Good luck with your application.
  • Here is the link to sign up for Bank of America. https://realestateagent.bankofamerica.com/baapp.aspx 

I just got accepted and approved by Bank of America but I was referred by one of the brokers.  B of A recently posted this on their site!

• Thank you Justin!!!!!!
    • Thank you Justin. You are great.
    • Justin,

Thanks so much for the link.  I just signed up...let's see what happens!

• I just recently received an invitation to join. I asked my Bank of America Home Loan rep to recommend me. She had to dig really deep to find the information to sign me up. It took about a year before I was contacted. Make sure you have a great relationship with Bank of America Loan Rep. I was told you do not need to sign up for additional zip codes on Equator.
  • As a listing agent for BoA, I can say that for me it took a direct referral from a property manager I was already working with and then that referral was backed up by another bank VP I was also already working with.

BoA is best described as a very large onion, with many different layers. Each layer (better known as departments) has their own way of selecting their agents to work with. Some departments use 3rd party asset managements companies, so handle all their listings in-house with 3rd property property managers. And none of the departments talk to each other.

And don't ask who my contact is, or any other listing agent for BoA, they cannot tell you without risk of loosing their business. It's a very close group with un-published contact info, so the only way to get their direct contact info is to work with them. Sorry, but that's how they operate.

I got a call out of the blue from one of their REO VP's about 2 years ago (after the referral I mentioned above) wanting to know if I was interested in doing a BPO for them. They then had a 3rd party property manager call me with the addresses. Then there was a 2nd and 3rd BPO, finally my first batch of listings. I've since been hired as a local area consultant for a couple of projects, mostly research of properties pending foreclosure. But they have not released any new listings in my area since Aug or Sept, I guess.
    • Thank you Steve for sharing. I appreciate your feedback!
This reply was deleted.