Replies

• I'm glad they slowing, at list I can concentrate on the real assignments and prospecting.
  • I am glad things are steady with me I have to turn some down this week because of the weather in my area is so bad, it is hard to drive and take the pictures, I am getting a tons of stuffs from Clear Capital almost 2 a day.
  • I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this. I am also in St. Louis and I have had a few orders here and there but not much of anything since the beginning of the year. I am trying to focus on other ways to grow my business since my BPO's aren't keeping me busy.
  • Vegas is slow ?? Dec was heavy and steady , Jan and Feb so slow..
  • It's been pretty quiet. I still have them coming in but not nearly as many. The word I'm getting from multiple companies is they're coming in but they're for all over. So while I'm only getting a few here and there in CA over in the eastern states there's alot more. One contact said it varies. This week the bulk could be in NY and next week CA then the following week AR.
    • I just had about 20 email blasts from Mainstreet valuations in a matter of a few hours.
      • I don't understand how this email blast system works..can you let me know, please, and also which companies you know of that do this? I get probably 2 bpos from mainstreetvaluations every 6 weeks..thanks for your time and response.
  • I must be signed up with all the wrong companies, not a thing since November!
  • Steady in Florida, down here you can pretty much take what you want if your signed up with multiple companies, probably watched 12 go by this week, I rarely do any for the factories anymore with the exception of Core Logic and thats because they call me direct and I have a hard time saying no. I've seen them come from imortgage, Clear capital, American REO, SPS, and a couple through Equator as blasts so far this week. It's staying steady, but not crazy.
  • The only company that has sent me any assignment since December it Titanium Solutions
This reply was deleted.