Replies

• I applied with Bridge shortly after REOMAC. I enjoyed meeting Angelique Norton of Bridge at the REOAMC in person and speaking to Bobby Funk personally by phone when he called to welcome me to Bridge. I think I am most impressed with the opportunity to meet the people face to face and their stated desire to hire a few strong REO agents and assign properties in significant volume. In the past I have not had the opportunity to really meet my AM’s and the company leaders in person, I find this in personal meeting and training refreshing considering how impersonal some of the REO business has become.

Bridge also has a commitment to rehabbing all properties as part of their model, a much needed selling feature in my market of distress and countless minimum down type buyers. And, the cost of that rehab is not on us agents. Think about this, the cost of JUST ONE rehab could be much larger than the cost of training and traveling you will invest in signing up with Bridge in the first place. It is my understanding that Bridge has a model that has been working very well on a smaller scale and they now have the opportunity to roll out their company nationwide. Bridge has taken the stance that few well trained experienced agents, agents they really know and work with will be a better solution to selling larger volume than a larger ocean of REO agents with a variety of skills and consistency.

I will keep you all posted as I proceed working with this company.
  • Jesse, I listened to your radio interview. Quite honestly, it was difficult to hear Angelique & Bob - slightly muffled and they spoke too long. Jesse, I will say that you did a good job when you kept trying to get them to narrow down their answers when you had to re-phrase questions, trying to get them to "get to the point". I checked out their website, the map / territory of states w/ the medium inventory was hard to distinguish to very little or no inventory, but at least they are willing to state where they have or will have inventory. In my opinion, the fees are too high to start off with. Butbecause, you, Jesse, appear to give Bridge Asset Servicing high marks, it may very well be worth investing in. In the meantime, I am going to have to hope with a prayer. that some of the other companies that I have invested in will pay off as I am hanging in there by my fingernails as I allowed myself to be suckered in.
    Courtney Peace Hagins ABR CDPE SFR HRC
    RE/MAX Island Realty
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    • Well said Courtney! If Jesse's in, i'm in. All the money we need to spend! Good Grief!
  • Sounds interesting.
  • I've spent a lot more signing up with the 'established' companies and they seem to have it a policy to think of ways to separate me from my money.
    I am more than willing to see how things go with Bridge, at least they seem to possess a fairer perspective than any of my other clients, especially when it comes to carrying costs.
    I for one would prefer to work with clients who reward agents for their efforts rather than clients who reward their 'preferred' mega-agents regardless of the lack of effort or property condition.
    They expressed things a more sensible manner than I've heard from almost every other reo client I've worked with.
    The usual attitude I hear is "You're lucky we give you anything."
    That was not what I heard today.
  • Hmmmm.... smells like they're in it to empty our pockets......Its going to take alot more than 1 listing in 1 yr. to get me..... what if they give you a yucky condo listing...... hmmmm , at 30k- you'll earn from $$$900-1800- of which you'll already have sent that to them in about 3 months of membership............ nah.... I''ll wait till the listings show up.........
    Pls Let us ALL know how you do!!!!!
    ( I hate to be sooo negative...... but, have been here tooo many times..)

(Will keep my fingers CROSSED for you!!!)
    • I get that same feeling. All I can say is that it feels like all the other companies that have popped up over the last 2 years that use the agents money as their start-up funding.
      • Even if the guarantee is for real, who knows if they will be in business a year from now. Can't collect from a company that's gone.
  • Check out this blog link for some details on my interview with them.

http://reopro.ning.com/profiles/blogs/guaranteed-listings-from

Don't forget, I am interviewing them Sunday.

Here's a quick overview to help you make the most out of your BlogTalkRadio experience:

You can listen live and on-demand: To listen live to shows on our platform, simply go to the host's profile page and click the "Click to Listen" icon on the show description. You can also visit our "On Air" guide to review the current programming schedule and to navigate to individual shows.

You can call in and listen: If you want to listen live and on-the-go, all you need to do is dial the call-in number (917-889-3105) listed on the host's profile page or in the programming guide. You can also listen to the broadcast right from your phone. If you have questions or comments for the host, simply dial 1 on your phone to let them know that you're ready to participate.

You can listen to a podcast of the show: If you have to work or are unable to listen to a show when it's live, don't worry. You can listen whenever you want to. Simply go to the host's profile page and, after his/her show is over, download it to your MP3 player or home computer. You can also subscribe to the iTunes feed of your favorite BlogTalkRadio shows so they will automatically be downloaded to the iTunes software on your computer. (You can find more of that in this answer by clicking here: Click Here.) You can also listen to archives on hosts' web sites, provided they have our media player posted.
    • Good job on the radio today! I'm starting to think you might be in the wrong business! Great job to Bob and Angelique as well. After listening to them, Bob sounds like one with integrity and Angelique sounds like one with experience. For some reason I have a good feeling about them. I'm trusting my gut and going to join. See ya in Burbank!
This reply was deleted.