Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do think Asset Management Servicing (AMS) is a legit company & I am thinking of signing up as well,however I am wandering do you all have plans to aquire assets in Georgia (Metro Atlanta)
      • yes, we already have listed properties in your area and we expect to get more
        • Hi LeeAnn,
          I know this is an older posted but hopefully you will get notified. I've heard a lot of great things about your company through mutual realtors and was wondering if you guys are in my Columbus, Ohio market? Are you guys still taking applications from agents in Ohio? Thanks so much! -Scott
          • FYI: I signed up and paid in March 2009, had a lot of trouble having the website "approve" my info , spoke with LeeAnn several times. Was assured that it would get starightened out & I would get listings.
            Nothing ever happened.
            The phone number on the website goes to some other company now.
            Bad news company.
            • Oh wow...thanks for the heads up Lillian! Seemed like a good company too according to some posts. Guess you never know.
        • Im thinking about signing up but still feel unsure. Are there many openings in savannah, ga?
    • Hi LeeAnn,

How many properties do you have in the metro Phoenix area, Maricopa & Pinal counties? I just paid my $200. Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to working with you as well!
    • Thank you LeeAnn for posting this. I signed up with AMS and met Tom at the REO Mac Conference. I look forward to working with you.
    • Thanks LeeAnn for clarifying. I got couple emails from you on my personal email and have a belief in AMS4REO.
      Wish all the best to your company and who joined AMS4REO!!!
  • Sounds suspect to me. What value do they offer for that price, other than what you could get on your own?
This reply was deleted.