Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• signed up and paid on 2/6. Received an email later in the day asking for payment. The web site also shows me unpaid; I have the receipt and my CC shows the payment. Started calling the company shortly afterword, 3 emails and 2 voicemails with no reply yet. There is no switchboard. Hopefully it will pan out, I too have heard of both of them. On another note work with RESNET, not sure if RESNET got me any more business but alot of my banks now require that I submit through them.
      • Al, if you would please log into our broker website at www.ams4reo.com and upload your resume, e&o ins and re license your application will be complete. Your email address is your login and your should have a password that your created. Sorry i thought we emailed you with this information that is needed.
        LeeAnn
        • LeeAnn:

Any way you can tell me if there will be homes available in my area of Northern Kentucky? I've joined so many companies with few results. Thanks.
          • we just put our KY under contract, hope to have more in your area soon
            • Lee Ann,

I signed up about a week ago are you geetting anything in Central PA???
            • Hello LeeAnn

I did become a member. Hope to meet some of the group at REOMAC. Hope your website brings some business to me in CT.

Thanks.
              • i look forward to meeting you next week
                • Hi LeeAnn:

I am considering signing up with your company. I service the Northern California Bay Area. Will you get REOs for my area?

I will be attending REOMAC conference. I look forward to seeing you there.

Tonga Doan
                  Broker
            • This is Q Kiet, my user ID is 1899. Signed up earlier this month as well, and just checking to make sure my profile is complete and whether there's assets in O.C. for my services.
              • when your status says ACTIVE that means you have completed your registration and all is approved. We anticipate receiving propertyies soon in California
This reply was deleted.