Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been a member of RES.net since August of last year and have yet to get any thing from them....FYI.
      • Hi Jesse

I do not have anythig yet, as this is a newer company set up by reputable and experienced people, I am sure as moratoriums lift up we will have business from them. I would say get in before they say no more like many other companies.
  • They are very legit, I just signed up with them and they seem to be organized. As for as I heard Tom Oldefendt is very experienced in the REO industry,
    • Namneet,
      Have you received any leads or new business from this company yet. I haven't .No one have returned my calls or e-mail.
    • I have had no success in contacting ams4reo about my application and the receipt of three document to complete the registration. I have phoned the business listed number to request the return of the $200.00 fee. All calls and email have been unsuccessful. If you can be of assistance, please contact me. williamhart02@comcast.net
      • Hi,
        I emailed the Owner or CEO Tom O for other concerns ( not negative ) and he has always responded with a few hours. Maybe you can start there.
    • Hi Namneet:

How many properties have you gotten and how long have you been signed up with them?
    • Another interesting note is that the phone number they publish on their website 949-419-2820 is unpublished in the white pages website.
    • For what it's worth, I googled Tom Oldefendt and LeeAnn Axcell (listed as REO manager) and this is what I found.

Tom Oldefendt used to be with National Default Services.

LeeAnn Axcell is on the the Board of Directors of REOMAC.

I would like to hear if anybody has received any properties through them. I could not locate any realtor directory on their site.
      • I met Tom OIdefendt personally at the REO Mac Conference in October. He started the company a year ago. He told me that he had 23 asset managers working for him. He seemed like a very nice man and very experienced.
        And hello you all, I just joined here today. I am in Miami.
This reply was deleted.