Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO THESE SCAMMERS! DEMAND A REFUND BY CALLING (949)419-2825.....ALSO CONTACT PAYPAL, THEY WILL HELP FIGHT THE BATTLE. TRUST ME....THEY HAVE NO PROPERTIES AND JUST GOT BOOTED BY IMPAC AFTER 1 MONTH. I HEARD THEY ARE ALSO BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE DRE. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO ASK FOR A FULL REFUND.....TOM AND LEEANN EVEN HAVE FAKE TESTIMONIALS ON THEIR WEBPAGE.
  • I received an email from them this week, they said when the had assets in my area they would assign. More money down the drain, I signed up in Feb 09.
  • Finally, an eamil from AMS4REO.org and my name is on their website - now let's see if I get any business
    • I got the same email yesterday from Tom. Lets see how it goes.
    • BINGO!!
  • The website is www.ams4reo.org not .com and yes I heard from LeeAnn the other day. She called me as I had left a message on their "contact us". They are still working on getting everyone listed as members and waiting for the "big" release of foreclosures.
  • I have just sent AMS4REO.org and second email as my name still does not appear as one of their agents. I have also requested a refund of my $200 since it has been 3 months & I still am not on their website.. If I do not receive a response from my 2nd follow-up email then I will notify Tom Oldenfeldt! Enough is enough!
  • My name was not on the list(s) either.
    I requested help to correct that yesterday, no response yet.
    I did see some familiar names that are available agents in surrounding areas.
    The site is being populated, why am I not on it yet?
    You took my money early, add me now.
  • The website for AMS4REO is www.ams4reo.org - I searched their property listing for my area, which is Dallas-Ft Worth and I could only find two and I did not get either one even though, like a dummy, I paid their fee back in April after the REOMAC Conference. I, also, paid a fee to FASInc and have received one driveby BPO order since April. I AM NOT going to pay anymore fees to be on these companies list as I feel like I have been duped!
    • Thanks Cindy for the link. Now I can finally find them. And since I did get on their site I sent the following message via "contact us" (I am really concerned about having spent $200 to sign up with your company only to find that many many other agent across the country are feeling the same as I - that we have been swindled out of our money. Yet now that I have found your website and do an "agent map" search for Prince Williams County in Virginia there are a number of agent names but my name is no where to be found. So just what did or is my money suppose to get for me? Anything? as to date I have not receive any BPOs nor REO listing from you not even my name on your list. Please response an let me know what is going on. Thank you.) Now l will wait for a response from them.
This reply was deleted.