Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jesse,

My fault for having a spelling error in the title... it is actually www.ams4reo.com. Any info on the Real web address would be appreciated.
      • Let me paste in what i wrote for another forum question similar to your but about another company....

I will tell you what I did, then you can do it as well.

Typcially, all these pay sites have "Realtor Directories" so I just query my local area and personally contact those Realtors and ask, "Has being a member of XYZ Company provided a measureable difference to your business?". I did that with REOAgentRoster.com and mostly I heard, "No, we aren't renewing our subscription"

Tip # 1: If they have a public "Agent Directory", that typically means they don't have connections with banks and you are just on a mailing list they market on line. My understanding is that legitimate lead generation firms don't pulicize thier Realtor Directories because of the confidentiality agreements they have with thier banks.

Tip # 2: Contact thier current memberhsip or ask for referrals from thier customer service. I call agents across the country on these types of sites. If they don't have a public directory, I call customer service and ask for referrals. Most of the time, they can't give me a referral so I move on.

Tip # 3: Check the local BBB website to where the companies HQ is located. Corporate BBB complaints go to the local office where the HQ of the subject company is located. So, if you check your local BBB but the companies HQ is located in another city, you may not get a complete and accurate picture of thier BBB record.

Tip # 4: Always check with REOPro members, with almost 1000 members across the nation, someone may know something that can truly be helpful.

PS: If you do find out anything, let us know.....please.
        • I questioned NRBA about them being members and supported by NRBA members - the NRBA answer was basically that the NRBA doesn't endorse them but their members are free to use their membership and probably have had a good experience with them.

Other then that I have not heard anything bad about them but there are other forums with threads on them.
          Agentsonline.net
This reply was deleted.