Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I signed up with them back in March or April but have received nothing. I tried to go online to their website but always got the sign up form so I sent Tom Old??????? an email then got a reply from someone with them that said after they start getting something from the banks they would be assigning work but to the agents they have worked with in the past first then will get to the newer agents. That was back a few weeks after I signed up. Just yesterday I was trying to log on again now they are not around anywhere. I tried to google them but all the links go nowhere!!! They take your money then run. DON"T SIGN UP WITH THEM!!!!!
  • Has anyone gotten any thing from this group?
  • We currently have a listing with AMS that we are actively working offers on. I know both Tom and LeeAnn at AMS. The company is legit.
  • Has anyone had listings from them in the last 60 days???? The web site is down no one answers the phone or answers a Email !!!!!
    • I signed up on March 17th and have heard nothing. I requested a refund and received an email on May 27th
      from Patti Baker, Assistant to Tom, directing Ed at icanbuy.com to give me my refund immediately. I folowed up on May 29th to see when I could expect my refund and got no response. I wrote again yesterday and again, no response. I am going to dispute the transaction. I went into this with good faith, but apparently, this company is not so scrupulous. I am now going to dispute the transaction. Everyone beware.
      • I am after the REO business since 2006 and spent several thousands of dollars in pursuing my entry to this real estate segment. I know both Tom O. and LeeAnn E. and many other top notch people in this industry. No one, but no one gives you an assurance that signing up with X,Y,Z company you are guaranteed to receive the work. I signed up with them and others such as RES.NET in 2007 and nothing yet and the same with REONETWORK $850 for the Platinum membership a year and NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, REOTrans $45.00 per month and not a single BPO since 2007 and so on.....

If you are here questioning the legitimacy of this company??? I will tell you and I don't get paid by saying they are LEGIT!!! I have not yet received any assignments from them either, so as others companies that I mentioned before. Do I want my money back NO WAY!!! Patience pays back in this type of industry and if you are not here to spend money to make more then you are in the wrong business. Simply, if you gut feeling says not to pay to them or other company don't do it.

Their site is down and so it is the REO business and I mean it in the way that no Assets are yet to be released until next month or so. Despite that some of you in the business are getting some assignments I have been all over the country with the Industry's leaders and all of them are saying that Obama's Administration is asking not to open the gates yet or otherwise the Economy will hit bottom as never before.

So, don't panic for $200.00 and yet look for other companies to sign up, since there is still time to get involved with Bank Owned Properties, just proceed with caution and get yourself informed by reading DSNEWS.com, Housingwire.com.
        • Byron you are totally correct with REO business being down. The biggest REO agent in my area had 165 listings last year at this time and now only has 16 active listings. We are in for a big wave coming soon. Thanks for the links to the DSNEWS and Housingwire.
    • It certainly appears that I've wasted my money with this company!! I have not heard anything since the request for me to upload my license, E&O and resume back in April. Of course, I had already paid the required fee. Now absolutely nothing ...
  • I signed up with them about 2 months ago. I have not heard anything since nor have I gotten any business from them. Be careful!!
  • Well once again I should not be shocked. per my previous post Thankful that I would receive my 200.00 Back from ams4reo.com "Tom Oldefendt" I recieved this from Pay Pal "AS YOU CAN SEE PAYMENT HAS BEEN DECLINED" where did all the money go that thousands of agent's sent??

Dear Deana Hamilton,

An eCheck payment from Tom Oldefendt was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount: $200.00 USD
    Transaction ID:
    Sender: Tom Oldefendt
    Sender's email: ams@icanbuy.com

Sincerely,
    PayPal
This reply was deleted.