Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have you had anything yet?
  • To Jesse and Everyone who was wondering if AMS would actually be assigning listings,

We received the first of what I can only imagine will be many listings from AMS yesterday.
    • Hi Franklin:

That is glad to hear. I hope it works out for everyone. Are they assigning listings nationwide yet or is it still localized in a specific area?
      • Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you on this. I do not know how the listings are spread out geographically.
    • That's great. Thank for letting us know and good luck to you!
    • Thanks for the update
    • That is great - I will be waiting for the East Coast assignments
  • I attended the REOMAC conference in Palm Springs recently and had the pleasure of meeting LeeAnn Axcell. She's direct, to the point and pretty funny! She served on one of the panels and mentioned that new agents were being accepted. I felt comfortable joining knowing that they were a new company with seasoned experience & accepting new agents...if you do not have an active status after paying your fee, make sure you have uploaded the required documents. I'm in Northern Cal and she stated there would be REO business in this area. Sometimes.... you have to spend money to make money:-)

Good Luck Everyone!

Tinarsha Brown
    Intero Real Estate Services
    • Hi LeeAnn,

I tried to sign up at the website and encountered the following notice:

Note: Due to the success of our company and the number of applications we have received, we are temporarily not accepting new broker applications until we can get caught up on the processing of the current applicants. You are welcome to complete the regsitration form and we will notify you when we are caught up. We don't expect this to be a long delay but we want to make sure we are properly handling the flow. Thank you for your interest in joining our network of approved agents.

I tried completing the registration form but did not receive any kind of acknowledgement that my information went through. Is there a problem with the website? Was my information received? Should I try again? Has anyone else experienced this?

Arlene Garcia Hanner, Broker
      SoCalAgency.com
      (562) 862-8943
      Licensed in California
      Realtor, ePRO
  • I have worked with Tom off and on for over ten years and I met with both him and LeeAnn at the REOMAC a few weeks ago. AMS just merged with Impact and thay are just starting to assign listings as I understand it. I would say that this would be a good time to be patient for a bit. It is not often we have an opportunity to work with an asset management company from the beginning. As soon as I receive my first AMS listing, I will post here.
This reply was deleted.