Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How about the north Georgia area, specifcally Gainesville? Thanks
  • Yes, like you, I completed the registration in full (with 100 zipcodes!) except for paying the $200.00 fee. Prior to that, there was no mention of a fee. I am waiting to pay until I can hear from someone that it is worth the fee! I would love to get some feedback from anyone who gets some work from them.
    • jessica i also live in az , anymore feedback whether they have az properties
  • Yes, I have come across their web site and they keep emailing me to inform me that I have not completed the application and will need $200.00. They also had a name and number so I contacted them and they never got back with me.

Renee.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/4358438452?profile=original
    • I also did just sign up. It was highly recommended by a friend who has been in the REO business for a long time. The company will be at REOMAC conference. Look forward to meeting with them.
  • To those of you questioning the legitimacy of Asset Management Servicing (AMS) I can assure you we are a legitimate company. We have been in business for several months and service companies such as GMAC, Countywide through Impac Companies and several private investors which purchase bulk sales. The CEO/ owner, Tom Oldefendt and I have been in the industry for many years, we are well versed in the REO industry. We are preparing for a larger influx of REO inventory and gearing up to have approved agents set up in our broker network ready to work when this influx arrives. Many companies such as ResNet and ReoTrans charge a monthly fee to join their network and AMS only charges a onetime registration fee of $200. We look forward to a great working relationship with all of you.
    LeeAnn Axcell
    REO Manager
    • LeeAnn, I signed up in February and have not heard a thing yet. Now when I try to sign in on your website, I cannot get through. I am wondering what i going on. I am in the Sacramento area, Thanks, Barbara Dow
    • Hello LeeAnn,

I am in CA and have been signed up for awhile months.I have not recieved anything.Please confirm when and if I will or give me the opportunity to get my money back...
      Thanks,
      Monica O.
    • If this is a legitmate company then tell my why the website has been down since 04/08/2009 and I cannot get a responce back for the $200.00 refund I have requested. and why this companies name is smeared all over the internet as a scam. I can produce pages and pages from 100's of angry realtors that feel we have all been took. so if you are such a great honest company then you can understand why I am upset over the website being down. Just refund my $200.00 as I have reported to the BBB in your area since I have requested my money 8 times.
    • Hi LeeAnn,

I am so glad to see you responding to this discussion; you have validated AMS and cleared the muddy water. I was not sure about your company originally, but after reading through the discussion I have just completed the sign up process. I look forward to working with you and AMS . . . I am in the San Francisco Bay Area .

Kevin Su
      Broker/Owner
      Reliant Loans & Realty, Inc.
      Danville, CA 94506
This reply was deleted.