Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please let me know if anyone gets an REO from this site. I don't mind paying for a legitimate opportunity, but this is the era of scams and we should all be skeptical.
    Thank you for your help,
    Ron Leis
    Broker /Owner
    Prudential NorCal Realty
    (916) 765-1682
  • I do not know Tom personally, but LeeAnn has been in the business for some time. She had previously worked for NDS. No business yet.
  • Ok, I got to be honest.

This posting has been up since 2-20-09 and has had approximately more than 10 different people reply and out ot those, we have had a mixed bag of some people say the owners are good people and some who say they have never heard of them. Interestingly enough, out of all the replies, not a single person has said they have gotten any business from this company. I have read replies that talk about the opportunity, the chance and the charisma of the owners but, no one has endorsed this company to my personal satisfaction.

I want to know, has anyone gotten a REO listing from this company to close?

Sorry if this came off blunt.
  • I met last year at REOMAC fall, Tom Oldefendt and LeeAnn Axcell, and until last month they were not accepting agents. I have exchanged some e-mails with LeeAnn since REOMAC, and I have received last month the notification from her that now they are accepting agents.

This seems to be a new company, and they are covering their 'bases' with agents, while they are getting their bank contracts.
    By asking for $200, they are getting motivated people to sign, and they are covering some of the start-up expenses. The $200 should be considered one other expense of doing business....

I took a chance with them, because I met both personally, even if that was for brief moments, and what if they got some good contracts in your area, and you are the only agent, or one of the 2-3 other agents working with them...

There are some new start-up REO companies, started by former REO managers with bigger companies. They are seeing some opportunities in the field.

I have missed the opportunity to sign with PAS when they were still accepting agents, and since then I will no longer pass opportunities.....
  • I have a friend who knows the owners and she said they are honest up front foks who have a good grasp on the industry. I signed up and will let everyone know how it turns out for me.
  • Ok, so is anyone making any money or building their business with this service?
  • I signed up last night as well. It was less $$$ than most 'pay' sites. I'll post again if anything comes out of it.
    If anyone wants the most 'bang-for-your-buck', I suggest signing up for RES.net. It's $250 for 1 year, but we've received over 12 assignments from one subscription alone in the past 12 months. They're very easy to work with and their site is pretty 'user-friendly' as well.
    • I signed up for RES.net in December and have not heard from them yet
    • Have you done anything special regarding your subscription to Res.net? I signed up over 8 months ago and haven't gotten a thing? I'm interested in hearing your input.

Thanks in advance for your time.
    • Keep us posted on how it goes. FYI: I have been a member of RES.net for now over 1 years and have never gotten a signle thing from them....go figure.
This reply was deleted.