Anyone got an Email from PREO

I just rec'd an email from PREO it is from an Asset Manager that used to work with Onewest and is now starting his own company with other.

They are charding $30 to sign up as a member

Let meknow your thoughts

Gina Sharma

404-242-9908

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Met them at LPS conference in Denver. Looked interesting, but I couldn't tell by their delivery what they were offering.
    • Sounds like they are an auction company and another portal resource like equator.
  • preo.com
    http://preo.com/
  • I received the same email???
  • This company sounds interesting...Can you provide the web address to become affiliated with PREO?
  • Thank you for registering with PREO, the doorway to successful short sales!

I just signed up to see what is the next step and this is the email I got as confirmation..

This-email explains many of the features PREO has to offer. Please take a moment to review this information. If at any time you have additional questions please send an e-mail to realtor@preo.us.com or check out our FAQ.

Your First Steps

Your first step is to associate your Realtor profile to the property you currently have listed for sale. Click the search button at the top right hand corner of the screen. Next, select the Add A Property button and type in the address of your listing.

After locating your property, simply select the View Details button and your almost there. Choose the Add this Property link. Your final step is to upload a copy of your listing agreement. This is a safety measure to ensure that the Realtor and Seller are matched correctly. Congratulations, you are now on your way to turning short sale headaches into short sale success stories.

Submitting Documents

Do you have a signed contract in hand? Then you’re ready to harness the power of PREO. The site is loaded with features that will help you put more money in your pocket. Everything happens on the Property Details page. There you will be able to communicate with the lender, upload documents and submit contracts.

The first tab on the Property Details screen is the Required Documents tab. The lender has posted the relevant documents needed to facilitate your short sale. Each of the document titles you see are hot links. By selecting them, a new window will open with a document that your client needs to complete. Upon receiving the completed form from the seller, simply choose the upload button to the immediate right of the document you are uploading. It’s that simple. A checkmark and date stamp now appears next to the document name. No more long faxes that are in turn lost by the lender. These documents are now safe and secure.

Submitting a Sales Contract

Your final step is to upload the sales contract. You will be charged a nominal fee. This is to ensure that the offer is from a bona-fide purchaser and it is an arms-length transaction. The days of collecting eleven offers and having ten disappointed buyers is over. It is important to utilize the PREO supplied sales contract which is located under the Required Documents tab. The lender is familiar with this contract and the turnaround time will be much faster.

After selecting the Upload link next to the sales contract a new screen will appear. You will be asked to enter some important information about the contract including the price, terms and closing date. It is important that you enter this information accurately so that the offer can be evaluated in a timely fashion.

Communication

No more waiting on hold with the lender for countless hours. Through the power of PREO, you can communicate with the lender electronically. Under the Communications tab, all parties can correspond with each other. Each message is posted with a time and date stamp and everyone is literally on the same page. You will be able to track the closing process and communicate with all parties in one location.

Now you are ready to turn short sales failures into victories! No more waiting on hold with loss mitigation departments. No more faxing and re-faxing of documents. No more waiting for six months while countless opportunities walk away. Harness the power of PREO today and earn your commission in less time with less hassle.

Thank you,
    • wonder which lenders they have signed up to use this.  if yours isn't, you've wasted money no matter how little it is.

• have you gotten any work since you signed up?
    • Its a $30 investment. Much cheaper than most.
      • Oh! This is for shore sales? The name of the company is very misleading.
This reply was deleted.