Replies

• They told me that are so full in my area that haven't add anyone in 3 years.

• So, there is no place where to sign in directly with corelogic at there web page?

• The BPOs come from VSS but I know the REOs come from RES.net
    • Yes, that's what I was getting at :-)  The VSS portal simply doesn't have the ability to provide the REO Listings, as that isn't an Asset Management platform, but only a Valuation platform.  I had done CoreLogic (VSS) BPO's for years and never had any listings; started getting Res.Net listings from CoreLogic, and then started poking my nose around asking questions to the people I had made contacts with, and found that information out.  But the best part about VSS is that they pay timely!!! 

• I had registered with RES.net but don't remember having to pay a fee.  Am I correct?
        • Well you're correct, they do offer a free membership (or they did anyways).  But I'm not sure I've ever known anyone with the free membership obtaining listings.

I personally have the mid-level membership, and do not have the fully upgraded AMP Profile (yet).  I have a great relationship with the asset managers that I do business with, so they utilize me inside my service areas because of my proven track record (105.8% of list price, 17 days on market, 29 days to close - averages from 2010). 

But I do think I may pay for the upgrade this year, depending on how things shake out with some other marketing expenditures I'm currently reviewing for personal growth this year.

• I am signed up with both Equator and Res.net but haven't received anything to date.  Maybe soon:)
    • Were the CoreLogic BPO's coming via Res.Net or VSS?
  • Doug,

There are two different phases of CoreLogic.  Don't confuse the two!  If you are completing BPO's for their VSS (Valuation Support Services) line of vendors, at www.vss20.com typically, you will NEVER get a listing.  It is purely their valuation services dept. 

If you want to convert to doing CoreLogic work as Listings - you need to be a registered & paying member at both RES.NET and EQUATOR.COM, as this is the two platforms that I currently receive REO Listings from them.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

-Josh

• I have been with them about that long as well and never have either. Just curious on how we can covert them into listings. I complete about 15-25 per month depending on the flow. Thanks
This reply was deleted.