Replies

• I sounds like there needs to be a class action suit of sorts.  There seems to be many of us who have done our job for this company and have been left without being paid. 

I only did 2 for them before I realized it wasn't going well.  I'm owed $105 since Sept 2010.

• I have had to hire an attorney and am working on getting paid the $980 they owe me since April 13th.  They do not respond to any calls or emails and I would caution anyone who is tempted to work for them.
  • This company has not paid me since 4/1/2011  they owe me $240 and will not return my calls or email!!! NOT GOOD!

• Yes.  Run in the opposite direction.  Waiting for payment.  No one answers my emails and can't get through on the phone.

• Has anyone heard anything lately on UTLS. Went to the site to update my E & O Coverage and its gone. I just get an error message. They dont owe me anything. But I was suprised that no one has brought it up. I googled them to see if they went out of business. But the regular sites are still showing, mindbrix. But there is an error message on the login page as well. Anybody heard anything? Curious. Thanks.
      • I had thought I was always getting paid by them but it was actually the other company that took over part of Land Am's that has been paying me consistently. UTLS Default Services has not paid me for the past 6 months but I didn't take on too many of their orders because they were usually outside my area. Thank God!
  • I have done acouple of BPO's for them and was told that they are not paying anything until it is at least 90 days old.  I've neer been paid to this day and these were done in Sept of 2010.  Needless to say I'm not planning on taking any other assignments from them.  They call and ask me to but until you get paid what's the point.  I already do enough in this business that you don't get paid for...
  • I've always gotten paid for the work I've done for them without any incidents except when they took over Landamerica. I have not gotten anything from them lately though.
  • My brother had several thousand owed to him for BPOs. He had to be forceful and tell them what his next step was......He was cut a check 10 days later and has not recieved a BPO since...But at least he got paid.
  • Any BPO company that does not pay you within 30 days is either full of incompetents (don't know how to run their business) or they are stealing from you.  ALL the reputable BPO companies pay within 30 days, and most within 15 days.  Don't waste your time because they are sending out orders.  THEY aren't doing it for free, why should you?  After 30 days and no money, take your lumps, just say no and move on.
This reply was deleted.