AMP vs Taza vs. eBrokerhouse

Titanium and other companies are helping RES.NET to push this AMP platform.I wanted to find out how it compares to the big guns out there, Taza and my personal favorite eBrokerhouse.The price is reasonable but its hard to grasp the features unless you goto one of thei seminars.If you are using or have used AMP, share with us what you think of it and how it compares.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was really unimpressed with AMP. It is a very clean system but lacks the features of some of the more advanced systems like offer submission, BPO management (not related to listings), ...

For now, you are really just paying $450 to have a profile on Res.Net.

They say that they are developing the advanced features but do not have exact ETAs on when they will be out.
    • I havent even tried AMP, because I just cant see how they could produce something beneficial for agents- the regular res.net is so stripped down and incovenient.....
    • The biggest reason I pay for AMP is because I can access past completed BPOs as well "see" other stuff I couldnt before.
      There still are some bugs though
  • I use TAZA but also pay for AMP for the added features. I think we are going to switch to StreamlineREO..it is the easiest Ive seen and the offer submission is awesome!
    • Hi Brian, Thank you! I am so glad we have few fans here in REOPRO :)

Keep in mind that StreamlineREO is continuing to add more feature on a regular basis. The most valuable to us is your feedback #1.

We have gotten a lot of EXCELLENT review on our offer management system also take advantage of our showing calendar, collaboration , email communication, secure file hosting and MORE!

Would love to hear from you about any features you feel will be beneficial to wide range of people!

Best Regards!
      Regina
  • Wow...no feedback on this one?

I'm going to the AMP seminar tomorrow in Orange County to experience it first-hand. Are any other REOPro members going? If so, let's meet up for lunch after the event
    • I am surprised no feedback also. Let us know your thoughts on the new AMP system!
This reply was deleted.