Replies

• I got a call from them last week.  They are just reading from a list of pre-foreclosures.  I don't believe they are contracted to handle the listings.  What kind of business model would ask for $400 upfront and supply listings ad infinitum with no commission split?  It wouldn't work, so leave them well alone.

• I just received a call form them also. The properties that are going to be assigned to me have published auction dates in the local paper. Anyone have any experience with this company?

• Just got a call from them with the ask for 400 up front. Said to her, why not take it out at the close of the deal. She said no it's for their platform. I said there are too many scams out here.

• In my experience, anyone asking for a fee is a scam.  We need to be smarter now in investing our hard earned money.  Asset management do not charge a membership fee.  They get a split from your commission when you close.

• HI Kay,

This is an REO PRO Corp company name. Now look that up. I have received the call myself very recently. I get some work done on the computer while I patiently let them make their pitch.  Then I even get a confirmation email at the end of the call. Yay! You know, for them to assign me the bpo (or wait, is it the listing?) to confirm what I already have suspected, that the new company is actually the same 'ole REO PRO. I get about 2-4 of this company's calls every year & a few emails in between. The script changes a little each time.  ;)

I always think...if you "interview" me and I tell you how experienced I am, doesn't that give YOU the red flag I am probably NOT going to be giving you a credit card number at the end of our call?? Because I already know more than you do about how a REAL asset manager sounds and a real AMC works. (Those "interviews" go great for both of us!)

Call it a new business model, or whatever you want, about what they've got going on in that call center. But to you REO PRO: thank you, so, so very much for thinking of me as your red star agent in the area.... but I'm not buying the platform to do BPOs for you.

• A fee to do what? ????  

• Get 2 listings and promised 6 for the year. Sounds fishy
      • No legit asset management company promises listings much less charges a fee. Read about all of the similar companies trying to do this on this website. 

This reply was deleted.