Replies

• I have never heard of them. I couldn't find any information on them through google. Do they have a website?
    • Yes, the ABF website is: www.americabuysforeclosures.com
      • Hi Linda, Have you received any REO listings from this company?
        • Hi Arlene; no I have not. I took the training in Jan which I paid for
          (as well as settleware). I 'qualified' for five free zipcodes now they
          are charging $99 monthly for one zip code. We are being told via
          our office the listings will arrive in late March, then late April, then
          late May and now late June. The only positive thing is one of the
          'contractors' I sent to the site to register got a call about the property
          preservation coordination and settleware stopped deducting their
          $29 from my account in April. So far that is all I know personally.
          • My understanding was that they would not charge the $99 a month fee until AFTER you received your first listing. I do believe that is what "Megan" had clarified.

I noticed in our market they are advertising on Craigslist for listing agents. Part of me wants to put a warning out to those to do their homework before they sign up. However, number one, I don't like to take a negative approach, and secondly, I think we should try to do our homework before making commitments and decisions. That is how this whole discussion began. Our group wanted to know more information and so I came here to inquire. I am so glad that I did. The information has been wonderful and I thank everyone for participating!
        • Hi Arlene,
          Please let me know if you here from anyone who has gotten any listings as I haven't.
          Vicki
          • Hi Vicki,
            I can not find an agent to corroborate the elusive REO listing from americabuysforeclosures.com. Or maybe the right word is illusory?
            Did you catch the disappearing act that occurred regarding "Megan Combs" and "Janisse Dale AKA Megan Combs" posts? The posts no longer show up on this forum and "Megan Combs" is no longer a member.
            Arlene
This reply was deleted.