Replies

• I stopped the payment on my credit card, thank goodness for that. Settleware is too high priced, when there are other companies that only charge $10.00 per month.
          • First of all, I was not terminated. I quit because Janisse was refusing to pay a small commission on a rental. I was told to come into the office to pick up the check from her sales manager, and then she proceeded to form an opinion that I came in demanding the check which was due me. It was my money, and she had no right to refuse it since everything was in order, according to her sales manager. At any point, I quit real quick because of the language she chose to use and the volume which she chose to use on anyone and everyone.(I did get my check, but she put some bogus fee that she took out of it and I had to pick it up the next day.) I am not a disgruntled former agent with Exit Elite. I am a professional that feels that when black is black it should be called that. ABF is not in business the way that was promised. People have dropped all over the place. My husband can work for who ever he chooses, it is no concern of hers. I left Exit Elite because of the way that Janisse does business and the way she treats her agents. I have been so much happier without that in my life. If you really want to know what is happening with ABF, contact others that are no longer with the company. As many of you have written, that you have contacted many ABF many times with no answers. Some have even called and have no replies. If a company is doing so much business that they cannot even return a simple email or a call to the agents that make it possible, and yet none of those agents have seen one REO or short sale, then there is a real problem. If they have, let them speak up.Also, the web site isn't even up and working beyond the first page. What is up with that? Just looks a little suspicious Business speaks for itself. No blog has to be written, the proof is in the pudding, so they say.
            The class action law suit that I was told about from other agents, from what I understand, is real. I did not join in, as I don't like negative in my life. I am not in the habit of making things up, nor do I even need to be involved in any of this. I just want other agents to do your due diligence. In this economy, we really need to stick together and work together and make sure that things are as they seem before we put our hard earned money into something. That's all I am saying.
            Yes, justice will prevail alright. The truth will prevail. I am glad that her Corporate Lawyers are monitoring these blog sites, they might get additional information that they didn't have before. As far as I am concerned, we still live in a FREE Country. Where we can voice our opinions and views. Where we cannot be arrested for such things. Or fined. Our court system is far too busy with real issues, however, my opinions, my observations, my experiences are still mine and if I want to voice them, I STILL have that right to do so. No matter what Janisse Dale thinks.
            Let Freedom Ring,
            Patricia Artiglio
  • I signed up with ABF over 3 months ago. This company is a Joke!! They email you and email you until you sign up and once you sign up they pull a Houdini and you can't reach them. Again this company is a BIG JOKE! Good luck everyone!
    • You are totally correct. They are not in business. They ran out of money and never had the contracts with the Banks. They are located in Irvine. And are trying to do something else. The Principal, CEO is Janese Dale. Anything she has to do with, is not good.
  • The owners of this program also own a national R/E franchise. I have talked to a local franchise owner/broker and he is ticked off at this program. They have even screwed their own people! From what I have been told is that ABF never intended to source the REO listings with anyone other then their own franchise owners, they only wanted the outside agents to do BPO's to make them look good with the banks.

Run! Run away! And fast!!!!
    • Thanks for this info Steve. It makes a lot more sense to me now. Megan was somehow connected to a company that had a name that matched the name of the franchise in Rancho Cucuamonga, CA. I wondered about that when I saw it. I am glad all of this is finally coming out.
      • The CEO - Janese Dale - is someone who has also taken from her partner in the Real Estate Franchise that she and partner bought. She is in a law suit over that as well. She also has a class action law suit against her from a group of agents that paid into ABF. The Franchise of Real Estate has nothing to do with ABF. The Franchise in Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca. is a great franchise. There is no tie in except the CEO HAD a franchise, but not now. When she was forced to close the Real Estate doors, she started ABF. A good idea, but she does not know how to run a business. Unfortunately, a lot of good agents bought into this and have received nothing. There are no contracts with any banks, so, as you know, you will not get the REO's from them if there isn't a contract, so, there are no listings coming. That is why she has decided to do something else. Whatever that will be. Just be aware of that name and stay clear.I was in the agency, and moved to a different office. Bought into ABF when it first started, but canceled my interest a month ago. Keep the name of Settleware out of the ABF thing. They are a great company which you should really check out to do paperless signings on all of your transactions. Awesome!!
  • I would like to find someone to give me listings. I have over 15 years of REO experience and have not had much in the way of listings for the past two years. All of these companies you are handling REO's seem to give the business to the same agents who are unable to handle the high volume. Does anyone have a suggestion? It would be good to spread the wealth around the country instead of making some so busy they have no idea what is going on in there own company. I can see why a company like America Buys Foreclosures is being formed to extise agents to spend more money on the idea of making money, but never producing the product.
    • I wish I knew how to do it. We have agents here in Las Vegas with hundreds of listings and the only person you will ever speak to is an unlicensed assistant. Why doesn't someone start a business that will check on the job these agents are doing for the asset managers, and show both the asset manager and bank what it is costing them to use someone who can't possibly control that kind of volume and represent them and their shareholders best interests? I am amazed everyday by incredible ineptness of these huge REO agent/machines. There are so many experienced agents in our market that are ready, willing, and able to work hard, yet the bar is being lowered every day just because it's just easier to keep emailing the same people listings. I hope someone will stop this insanity and take a good look at how this system is failing everyone involved except the agent that is making a fortune doing the worst business of his/her life. ABF just found a vulnerable group of people who are just looking for work and exploited them. Shameful.
      • There are great REO agents and this doesn't apply to them but there are some that are practicing no less than fraud with the assets they represent. From blocking agents and buyers to the manipulation of premarketing and presentation of offers, using coworkers to write them, etc.for their own gain The seller isn't a private individual it is a financial institution so it will be interesting to see how some of this flushes out. Maybe the banks can hire agents that do bpo's to do a mini survey as part of the bpo and grade the agent on the above..I hope an asset manager reads this and takes the ball and runs with it! As far as this company, I hope they really do get up and running soon. They have the credentials and the bios of the officers are impressive.
This reply was deleted.