Replies

• It was a scam and I don't know if they are still around.
  • Just signed up yesterday without reading blogs ---- dumb thing to do, but never the less there you have it ---

I paid the $150.00 and took and passed the course material yesterday ---- not hard stuff -

This morning I was going finish up by reviewing the e-sign process --- did that - now ABF required of me to $119.00 training plus leave my credit card open to a $29.00 per month debit ---

I don't mind at all doing this but only if I'm going to get some business from ABF even a few per year like 5 or 10 listings per year would be more than worth it ---

However, I asked the question ---- is ABF assigning any properties to brokers in California? ---- got no reply from Megan -

So, let me ask the nationwide brokerage community this question ---- has anyone, anywhere got a listing from ABF?

Thanks
    • ABF advertise on craiglist now and i confirmed it by sending an email to them.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rej/1298797364.html

Nationwide Asset Management Company preparing to assign REO listings!

Highlights of our program:

· 6-8% Commissions

· REO Listings are Exclusively assiged to Agents (agents DO NOT compete).

· Agents DO NOT incur any monthly property maintenance expenses for our listings
      (NO Cash for keys, NO Utilities, NO Repairs, etc.)

Please email for more information.

Compensation: Commission
      Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
      Please, no phone calls about this job!
      Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
    • Unfortunately, no one has yet responded with a positive experience with ABF. I hope your experience is different. Please keep us posted and here's hoping they got their act together.
      Good Luck!
  • I signed up, paid the $150, and took the training class online. I was ready to go EXCEPT, there was one important thing that they didnt mention. AHHHH they werent ready to start the business.

DUH???

So now im trying to get my credit card to refund the money. AMF is disputing back saying that I paid for the training. I was told that I would get Reo leads.

Be aware, and be careful of who you give your money to.
  • Not sure what the deal is with this company. But I saw another Job post that was from today that they are still looking for Agents. I'm not sure what is going on with this company. Everytime I email my AE she keeps telling me that the listing are coming soon.
    • I just got an email today that they are looking for agents!
      • Beware!!!!!!

read the blogs then you decide -

BV
  • Hummm, you are right. Interesting. Kinda says a lot with out saying anything!
  • Has anyone noticed that all the replies from "Megan Combs" and "Janisse Dale AKA Megan Combs" have disappeared from this discussion? Also checked the member search on this forum and "Megan Combs" is no longer listed as a member. What happened?
This reply was deleted.