Replies

• All my Deutche Bank assets come to me through various asset management companies. I do not think they have an in house REO marketing department.
    Simply sign up with as many outsourcing companies as you can.
    Linda
    • Hi Linda,
      Any idea how to find the names of these outsourcing companies?
  • Why not cut the thru the chase and "Deal Direct" with our REO & MBS seller on the Trade Show Floor of Globalcrossroadscapital.com
    Global Crossroads Capital: Your #1 Investor Relations Media Services and Finance Portal in Las Vega…
    Global Crossroads Capital: Your #1 IR Media Services and Finance Portal
  • Forgot to mention I have some AM contacts I can trade with from GRP, PMH, Flag, USRES and Nations if interested.........
    • Id be interested I have a few as well been trying to get REO listings out of my 50+ free bpos that I did.
    • Hi Michele,

I will be happy to share mý contacts with you. Please email me at Chassity@csouth1.blackberry.com.

Thanks.
    • Hello Michele, please let me know if you have any contacts you can share, as soon as I will developed my own contacts I will ba happy to share with you and other members of REOPRO. mariannami@johnlscott.com
    • Hi there, I have some email addresses also. Let me know if you are interested and we can share info!
      • Jen, thank you for being so kind, I'll be hapy to get some addresses, I'm new to REO and found how difficult is to get in to that game, my email mariannami@johnlscott.com
        Thank you.
  • I myself have been trying to get in with them for over a year. It seems on agent in my area has them locked up, so I am curious to see if others have any comments as to how we can too. All or any info is appreciated......
This reply was deleted.