I heard from a very very good source within Altsource  that they have stopped sending orders in Florida (Florida only as far as I know). They have stated they will use brokers for interior orders only and and that they have gone to a "computer models", this probably explains why orders have fallen off the face of the earth there in Florida for Ocwen....Can anyone confirm this...

Joey Singh
Business Development

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax BPO Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - Join THE BEST Business in the world!
www.b2bnewsnetwork.com/ameritax
JSingh@theameritaxway.com

1 888 800 7082 Office
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got a notice from AHMS/Power-REO that OCWEN/Altsource are buying them out.  I inquired to an asset manager I worked with at AHMSI and they confirmed, but said they were told it was more of a 'merger.'  Any one else hear about this?

• Slow in No CA also.

• Very interesting, I have noticed that the number of offers are so low lately and that I have only been getting a few interiors.

• The bulk that was being released every morning has stopped for the past 3 weeks. They called me last week to assign 2 orders, I wish they would do it more often, love Ocwen!

• Yes I have been noticing that they have only called brokers directly rather than do broadcasts

This reply was deleted.