Replies

• Same for me.  I used to have about 30-40 orders sent through the system a week and now I haven't received a single BPO since around July.  Tried calling a few contacts at Ocwen/Alitsource who typically assign me orders directly, but they said they don't know anything.  Mostly direct emails in rural areas. 

• you and most of us. Something is going on. I did this for years with them, then all of a sudden on preventative use. which means do not use. no explanation.

• I have probably had only 20 emailed BPOs in the last year from them. I get the occasional call, but they won't increase fees and since I changed Brokers I can't log on anyway, trying to get them to correct this is more difficult then herding cats..I do sell REOs for them once in awhile.

I used to do a high volume of work for them, but the rumor is they are having some big legal issues.

• legal issues yes. Their site is probably a violation of the Sherman Antitrust act and they have been sued before and also they use their own in house brokers.

• The new altisource platform does not pay weekly basis unlike before the old one.

• I never had any payment problem with the new site. I got paid multiple times per week. 

The question is about order volume. 

This reply was deleted.