Replies

• Sal, I am glad to see that you are issuing a refunds to individuals.
      • I have good news to report. I just got my money back from this company. I had to go through the process of filing a dispute through my credit card company and I checked today and I had the funds returned to me yesterday. I also got my $375.00 back from REO DIRECT PARTNERS. If you just signed up with either of these companies file a dispute and hopefully you will get your money back. It took about 2 weeks to get it back. Hopefully this helps. You can email me if you want further info on this matter or how to file.
        • I have asked for my money to be refunded several times with NO response!
          • Sal Rosco,

I would like to get my refund as well...!!! My e-mail is reeteshsood@gmail.com
            My Info:
            Reetesh Sood
            137 Gertrude Ave
            Paramus, NJ 07652

You can send me a check or just credit it to the credit card I used.

Thanks Bunch
          • Sandra, Do not deal with them directly you won't get anywhere. Go to your bank/credit union or whatever card company you charged it with and ask for a dispute form. You then have to file a dispute for services not provided. There may be a time period that your credit card company won't fight a dispute so check with them first. It takes about 2 min to fill out. Make sure you put a date on when the services were to be provided. I put what I felt was fair time to provide me with a listing( not a year). I still don't know of one person that has a listing. I also attached a paper to the dispute form with a full detail of what I was promised. It also helps if you paid with a business account or business credit card. They are most likely going to fight it harder because they want you as customer. I would even say if you are past the time to fight the dispute still submit it you never know. Good luck to you. Let me know if it works out.
            "Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise." I still never recieved my list of contacts that I was promised that have listings. Email me if you have questions.
            • Thanks for the advise!! The guy I was emailing originally now send an email back saying "he is out for personal reasons." I joined up with them about 6 months ago. What a joke!!!!
    • Do not Send them any money It is a bogas Company( Please research other blogs re:this company!)
  • This company was incorporated in 2008, you can get the corporation detail on http://www.ilsos.gov/corporatellc/CorporateLlcController
    Do we have anyone with an active, pending or sold REO listing from them?
    • Stephen Johnson listed as President of the Corp and and Sec. He is no longer with this company so ?????????????????????????????????? Who is running it? Just add it to the list of questions.
  • Hi Sal,

Just to be clear, I never said the 9 negative blogs are an "acurate barometer" of anything other than, a reflection of how many REOPro members they had contact with.

Negative or Positive, isn't what I was commenting on, I was simply recognizing that for a group to have so many blogs was an indication of just how many REOPro members they have made contact with.

So you know, the reason I am clarifing my point isn't because I am trying to be argumentative, it's just I know ARS watches this forum thread very closely and I don't want any statements about anything I have said to be misunderstood.
This reply was deleted.