Replies

• Dont waste your money.......
  • PS. how many times do bpo's pay in 5 days?
    • Ok...What company should I sign up with with no fee and may have needs for REO agents in N. California/ San Mateo area?
      • Yea Stephen, I have never worked with your company because I have read all the postings of people getting burned, no orders, no return calls and no refunds and some have begun reporting ARS to the BBB. I've been around long enough to know if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. Sorry you misunderstood my comments. I love doing BPO's and do many for several companies. They all pay from 30 days to 90 days after the BPO is completed which is the industry standard and I LOVE it, I always have money in the pipeline. I have yet to see anyone get more than 1 bpo. You tell me why so many people are frustrated not getting any return calls after the money is paid and no (real) work either.
      • Hi Stephen,

I do have a question for you.
        Sometime ago I spoke with one of your representatives about your web site. I was told it was being worked on. Well it appears it is now working. I see there are 10+ REO listings in California. They are all in the San Jose area and they are all assigned to the same agent, Mary Ann Wallace with Intero. Out of curiosty, I contacted Mary Ann to pick her brain and I found out that NONE of these REO listings were given to her from ABS but rather she got them direct from US Bank.
        I find this to be very misleading and I would love to hear your explanation.
        It is this way with all the listings on the ABS site?
        Thanks
        explanation.it
        This domain may be for sale!
      • I think you missed the ball on what Garret was trying to say. I think he was trying to say that by paying in 5 days for 1 BPO could be viewed as trying to hard to gain the trust of the person/S doing the order. Either way I would not go only on the ability of a company paying for one little old BPO order in a ridiculous amount of time. Seems to good to be true if you ask me when that it is case it usually is. Let me see you have been in business for a while now and most of the comments are about agents not having heard from you or not having received anything except maybe 1 or 2 BPO's. If you really do have agents listing and selling reo's then how come out of all the forums that are out there. I have yet to hear from any of them? Personally I hope someone looks deeply into what type of practices your company may be doing.

P.S I know you have been busy trying to promote your forum Jesse, but I am disappointed in your lack of involvement here. I have asked you before to look into this , but since then you have not responded with any type of action you might take. Again I know it is ultimately up to the agent on whom they chose to take a chance on, but as the creator of this forum it is your duty to help insure that member's of your forum do not get taken for a ride. Maybe you should put a hold on ABRS privilege to post and solicits for business on these forums until you have looked further into this or maybe even have them come on one of your broadcast to try to clear the air. This is your chance to show your leadership abilities. So what do you say Jesse? What are you going to do about it?
        • Very well said!!!!!!!
        • Thanks George, I am pretty tired of paying my hard earned MONEY for unknown uncertainties!!!
      • Steve, Hi there, you are a rep for this company,
        well let me in where are they headed? Do you see
        it getting busy for REO'S listings here in N. California?
        I tell you after these comments I was going to call for my refund??? Though I was very impressed by the timely manner as the processed my BPO payment.
        Help?
  • It is Fake? I was going to check on this? Well I got a check from
    them for $50.00 5 days Later??
This reply was deleted.