Replies

• I to was very disappointed with this company.
      I emailed them last week and requested a refund due to the fact that they did not delever what I was led to beleive.

I didn't recieve any reply , so I wend forward and canceled the charge on My AX.
    • Just curious Armando, was the email reply from Stephen Johnson or another Steve?
      • Stephen Johnson, He states He is the Asset Manager.
        • Interesting that Jesse got a call from Stephen last week that he is no longer with the company, then yesterday you get a BPO order from him. Very suspicious activity going on at that company.
  • I recevied a phone message from Stephen Johnson yesterday informing me that he is no longer with Absolute REO Solutions and hasn't been since Feb of 2010. At the end of the message, it was implied that Absolute REO Solutions was using the account to his surprise and in my opinoin, that is improper use of his account and, therefore I have suspended Stephen's account.

Because this forum thread is so popular and gets a lot of attention, I felt it was important to let you know.
    • This is very interesting since I had an email from him 2 days ago and the logo on his email is Absolute REO. He was telling me that they do have some REOs coming up in California. Of course, there's he carrot dangling.
      • Every company knows that when you dangle carrots and in the cartoons when dangling carrots in front of our donkeys they will follow the carrot that is tied to their forelock on a stick. When they solicted me it wasn't Steven but someone else, they mentioned REO's and then mentioned BPO's within my zip code. Since I am a REO broker and know in advance of pre-foreclosed properties and knew of no REO's in my zip code the conversation was over as when you are buried in red flags from the conversation it is time to end the conversation. I kept them on the phone asking questions about what the BPO was and that it was convenient that they searched my areas that I serviced and used those zip codes to encourage me to give up the $295.00 regarding REO's and BPO's.
    • Thank you Jesse for this information. It was overdue......I suspect not over as many that held Mr. Johnson's position are still solicting agents from other REO disussion sites and the same questions and responses are still floating around in Cyberspace. Its too bad as Mr. Johnson will have a hard time obtaining a position with a company unless it is as a silent partner. We shall see and when you reinstate his membership any thread/discussion he starts will be quite popular.
  • I signed up with them mid March. So far I have only received 1 BPO...I've spoken with them and they said they next listing in my area will be ming...I'll let you know if I get it.
This reply was deleted.