Replies

• Sometimes I wonder if "since it is always just (1) bpo" that maybe they are fake bpo's to let you think your in the loop. All they would have to do is have you do some driveby and do a bpo and they pay you from the $295 they just received from you, just a thought
    • That same thought has crossed my mind......When a BPO blast is not generated and a personal call goes to the agent to do a BPO and no other one comes in until renewal time. Then one should start getting suspicious.
      • Again!!!! Who are these mystery agents with this work? Why is it SUCH A
        SECRET?
        PS. I have read several posts and have found several that have signed up that are not happy, that is not an incentive for me to sign up.
        • I concur about Absolute REO, that it is ONE BPO to get you in the door.
  • Stephen Johnson told me a few weeks back to email him to discuss my frustrations I did, and I haven't receive an answer, but some of my friend in Maryland have been contacted by this company with the old script that an agent has retired and now they need to fill the spot, promise bpos and listings in the area but must pay first, my friends had asked me if this was a good company and I said to them the same thing that I say to all of the readers here, SAVE YOUR MONEY, this company just want your money, there are no listings or bpos.

To this day I have only seen one person in this network with an assignment from Absolute REO, Don't pay them there are some reputable companies that require a fee and will give you listings and bpos, but this company wont.
    • Thank you for the information Jose..I was spamed by them right after joining this site. My answer is: When you can give me a REO in my area. Please contact me first with the address and a confirmation in writing that this REO will be given to me after payment of fees. I do not do BPO's and do not give out asset manager information. I even sent them up to my alternate site www.reoredbook.com to search for me to verify that I actually do REO's in lieu of filling out their information. Nope, my proof was not good enough for them. My answer is and will still be 'NO THANKS.' Hi Steven when you read this please remove thy self from my friend list.....Thanks, Don Hascall
  • Stephen,

Thanks for the response. I was simply trying to add some information to this blog regarding my experience with your company. Thank you though, for the update. I appreciate any infor and/or BPO/Assignments you have for my area.
  • I signed up a couple of weeks ago and have received one BPO from them. I completed and returned the BPO last week, but have't heard anything more.
  • I wascalled by one of representatives from Absolud REO and was told several small independent banks had several REO coming up soon and we have an opening for an agent in your area. Just pay the $295 and we will give you a userID and password and then review the Broker requirements and will speak with you concerning any questions you may have. That was fine. So after a couple of weeks I called their rep back and asked of the REO properties, he said he would call me back with an update. That was about 2 months ago and after repeated phone and email messages he hasn't responded once. I'm certainly not happy at all. If you do sign up, I hope you have a better experiance. Michael Buchanan R(B) ABR
  • Stephen-I too got a call from one of your reps. She was very professional and told me all about the program and on the surface it looks good. At the present time I'm on hold as well though. However, being "defensive" as you say, raises doubts not so much that you have "untoward" intentions, as much as the picture painted is not quite the picture itself.

WOULD YOU CARE TO END THIS DISCUSSION ONCE AND FOR ALL ?

All you have to do is provide a complete list of all the listings that {agents} have gotten from your site along with contact information. You have thousands of us wanting to sign up so...
This reply was deleted.