Replies

• stay away from these guys..... 
  • It is very obvious they do not have any listings to give, they blatantly lie to agents to get them to pay the fee. 
  • All, that is a big scam and this is not the first time I see this post on the web.

Any BPO charge $50 (if you get it), the fee to register is $295. They make $245 on each of these deal. Better then Fannie Mae of other big banks payment of $110 to these companies.

Just be aware. Good luck. Muhammad

• ya it would be nice to get a refund of my money seems how i NEVER got a listing

• I noticed this question was dated September of 2009.

I'd like to know if anyone has since had a good experience with this company - Absolute REO Solutions.  They just called me with a listing in my area.  Of course, I would have to sign up and pay the $295 fee.  I could hear many people on the phone in the background like it's a boiler room, and my contact was reading a script to me.  So I'm very suspicious...

• Yeah, but I hope you have noticed that the responses and updates from people are more recent. I am baffled how people still hold on to the hope that they are special and it will be different for them. They will be the one to receive a listing. Look and read and google this company and you will have your answer. Good luck.
  • I applied  1 year ago and I did not get any work from them. This week they told me that I was getting my money back ( check in the mail) will see. This is a short version of what happened with this company. Do not pay any fee.
    • I signed up in August 2010, with a money back guarantee after a year if I didn't get any business from them.  I haven't had any assignments yet. I'm glad to hear that Graciela got her money back.
      • Yesterday, I got my check in the mail. Thank you Sal.
  • I would prefer working for Richard, Than with you. I WAS an "approved BPO Vendor" in the HEART of the Foreclosure Market (California), and only received the token BPO. It was a waste of my time and money to sign up with your company.
This reply was deleted.