Replies

• I signed up and paid my money to this "entity" in October 2009.  I complained on one of these forums in early 2010 along with a request for a refund.  I was then contacted by Sal who sang the same song and dance about this and that.  This was approximately April of 2010.  On May 25, 2010 I was given the "token" bpo for a property conveniently located 25 miles away.  I proceed accordingly with due diligence to complete same.  I checked the records and no default, short sale or foreclosure info available.  Not that unusual I have to admit.  I go and get the photos.  Here's the thing, I never completed the bpo.  It sits in my dashboard, untouched and unnoticed, as I type this.  Never heard a word from anyone about it being incomplete or late or anything.  I guess this confirms that the bpo's are in fact bogus.  No one is looking for this particular bpo.  Needless to say, I didn't get the $50 pay and I don't argue that I should, I didn't' perform my end of the deal.   I've tracked this property for well over 6 months and nothing is happening on it, not even listed, no transfer of title, nothing.  I call this fraud, simply fraud.  I chalk it up to the cost of doing business and learning a lesson once and for all.  I would ask for my money back but I'm sure Sal's legal dept will argue that I was given the the work order and therefore they held up their end of the bargain.  There are plenty of legitimate companies out there looking for hard working people that don't ask for money up front.  If anyone is contemplating doing business with this company, like it has been said before, run away as fast as you can.  If you have a desire to throw money away, at least throw it to a local charity for people in need instead of these snakes in the grass preying on good people for their hard earned money, god knows they don't work hard, it's obvious they don't' work at all.  Defending this company on these discussion boards for well over a year now, is not a job,  it's called fraud, simply.

• Ask anyway for your refund and see what happens.
  • Sorry Sir, sorry to deny it.   I have not spoken to anynody on the 13th until today when I sent you the email stating your check did not arrive and not to tell me it was lost in the mail and it was in California. 

Today I got the call to wait and I told you,  you have 3 days.  I will be waiting the arrival of the next day new check.   Until then.

• I received an email from Sal stating the check was sent next day.  Checked Fedex tracking system and reads picked up. 

• Hello everyone,

I wanted to confirm I did receive the FEDEX Check for the $295.00 reimbursement. 

Wishing you all lots of success, do NOT pay any fees of your hard earned money anymore to anyone....

Pay attention to those zip code registration sites for bpos too.  

• So true Maqda....I've been performing BPO's for over 8 yrs and NEVER paid a dime. I get paid for my hard work. If any of you are considering BPO's.....be prepared to work extremely hard.

Some companies want a full blown appraisal for $45-$50. I have managed to increase my drive by fee to $80, however, I've worked for it. Believe me!!!!

Thinking of going to Appraisal classes instead LOL

If you're looking for a good Asset Management Company that actually does give Listings, send me an email and I will help you out with a good one. As long as you aren't in my territory, I don't mind.  www.judynolin@gmail.com

• I just wanted to mention again, that when I emailed Sal directly regarding a refund, I received my refund in the mail in a matter of days.  Thank you again for your professional response and timely manner in returning my refund. 

• Good for you Monica,  Thats the way honest transactions should be.  Not to potpone with emails and excuses to wait if the realtors give up, because you know sometimes we give up chasing the refund as we are too busy making the system work.

Again, If you are owed a refund, make sure you obtain it.  That doesnt make them heroes, is just the least you could expect - If they joined 200 members they collected $58,000 - do the math .... 

• Dear Industry Colleagues,

I believe in honesty and  trust.  I have been in real estate for 15 years and had paid for fees many times,to many  companies expecting they would provide referrals.   However, I was at the end of the rope - looking for some business and in the same situation were many of us who invested and had hope the light will appear from somewhere.

This company ABS Absolute REO - took advantage of the distressed realtors and offered REO Referrals IF we paid a fee.  We believed him -as I thhought would be part of Jesse's team or something similar....

Like me,many of us have tried to obtain a refund without any result.

In my name and the name of those realtors who were victims of this deceptive practice I am reporting this company if a refund is not received within the next three days.  JOIN ME ON THIS CAUSE

Herewith copy of my email....

Herewith their emails:

SECOND EMAIL: 

To: 'nelgayev@absreo.com'; 'egoroshko@absreo.com'; 'jbondarchuk@absreo.com'; 'srosco@absreo.com'; 'sjohnson@absreo.com'

Subject: RE: REPORTING TO ALL AGENCIES Refund *** REF: my emaill Jan 12,2011

Regarding my email from Jan. 12th, 2011 - No check has been received.  as I said before, I WILL PROCEED. I WILL MAKE SURE GOES THRU AND ENFORCED!

MAGDA ROBLES, CDPE,SFR,GRI,CRS, ASSOCIATE BROKER

" In the name of the many realtors as recorded in REOPRO who you promised business or refund, I will make sure this one gets thru and enforced.  Now not only for me, but to all Realtors You abused.

Cordially,  Magda Robles

FIRST EMAIL

It is January 2011 - Over the 12 months period you promised to send business or refund the moneys.

Im herewith requesting my refund in the amount of $295.00 as per our agreement.  I had requested my refund in numerous occasions - Therefore this is the last one.

I expect to receive payment via check to: Magda Robles and send to my home address  

In the name of the many realtors as recorded in REOPRO who you promised business or refund, I will make sure this one gets thru and enforced.

• RUN FAR AWAY!
This reply was deleted.