Replies

• They will give you your money back at the end of one year, since we aren't getting any listings, and actually we are gaining $50  for the token BPO and the $295.  This is the ONLY positive thing I have to say about this company.

• I also recived the call today. Explained every thing to me and then ask for the money. Well I told him once you give me the listing you can have the money but not before. He told me that they have over 5000 agents sign up with them. If i change my mind I can call them....................Has any one had any listing from them?

• I don't think anyone has, Zubaria. I'm in the Central Valley of California, where the REO market started, and received nothing but the token BPO from them.
  • Just got a call from them tonight with "Work in my Zip Code".  Glad to see this post.  I will be sure to mention this post when they call me tomorrow.
    • They called me again......I guess he forgot........said he gave away the listing I would have gotten but he has another one coming up.....just needed my credit card number........wow. 

• I would love the name of the other comany, also....
  • You/we need to change our thinking. In my area in Southern California, the REO's are way down and the agents are fighting over the listings, they are giving listings to agents over a hundred miles from the property! Here the action is now in short sales. The short sales out number the REO's. One thing I have learned in this business is you have to be able to adapt to the market.I am not sending any more money to RESNET or REO Vendor Manager or any of the other leaches. The sooner these asset mangers get fired and have to find other jobs the better as far as I am concerned.I have so many appreciative clients and these asset managers treat you like scum.
  • Patrirck, please share the name of the other company with the group. Lets help protect each other. Thanks,
  • Well....should I just say thanks for saving me $295! My Realtor husband got an email last week.......he signed up everything and then the site asked for $295 now or later.........he warned me about it and today I got the call.......Victor first asked about my experience (I have 12 years REO experience and 26 as an agent)......he then said I sounded just like the agent they hoped to find to help them sell their REO's......that he had a preforeclosure in 78258 that he could send me early next week if I could promise to be able to accept the 72 hour deadline.....I would get paid $50 for the BPO......if it gets foreclosed on, and he was sure it would, it would go to Auction....if it didnt sell at auction, I would then get the listing for 5% without a referral fee (ok....my headlights were finally turning on).....I told Victor I would have to call him back as I needed to research him with a group of other REO professionals I do business with....and here I am.  Thank you all for your replies to this discussion........you have made me richer and wiser!
  • Dear Fellow Realtors,
    Please visit the following post to find out much much more about ABSREO...

Good luck
    http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/absolute-reo-solutions-inc
This reply was deleted.