Replies

• Be really careful. I signed up and paid $295 and for one whole year I got no job from them. Now I am asking for a Refund which they promised when signed up, and does not seem they will refund the money.
    • They will not refund my money either!! Is there something we all can do like
      complain to consumer affairs?? We all want a REFUND!
      Any one do any business with LAMCO?
      They are asking for 295.00 as well?
  • I received an e-mail from Absolute REO Solutions, promising, and I quote " We will be able to provide you with your first assignment from our client within 24-72 hours." That sounds too good to be true. It reminds me of ABF,and their simlar promises. remember?
    • I got that seme email. I originally did all the sign up until I got to the $295 part. I asked for a copy of the "master listing agreement" before I would pay the $295. They never replied. After 2 days with no response, I emailed that I would hold off on the $295, and to remove me from further email solicitation. I then got a reply from Sal Rosco that they never got the query and would purge their records of all my info, not use me, won't send any more invitations.
  • Sal,
    I would also like a refund. I signed up a while ago and have not received anything from your company. Please contact me at djbausch@yahoo.com for further communication regarding my refund.
    Thanks,
    Dee Bausch
  • I got a REFUND from them after I hounded them like they hounded me to sign up! Be Persistent
    • Thanks Joseph. I get at least 2 or 3 calls from them each year and I always decline. They are persistant for sure. True Asset Management companies never solicit agents, we need to do our homework, find the good ones and send in our resumes. It's one difficult task to actually get through as they already have their seasoned agents on board with them. My tactic has been to do the absolute best BPO's and hope that eventually a customer will recognize me. After 7 yrs of doing quality, detailed reports, it happened. WOW!
      I rec'd a "legit" email inviting me to partner with a company as a listing agent in my area. I had been recognized by one of their (our) customers as a premium BPO provider. I'm thrilled and can't wait to list my 1st REO property. We will see. lol
      My point to everyone is that we don't pay to get listings, they must pay us. Right?
      Good luck, I will keep you posted as to what transpires and possibly share some of my secrets with those hankering to get into the BPO world. Prepare to work.....HARD!!!!
      • I just got a call from ABSREO . Thanks to everyones posts, I now know what to do.
        • SCAM....Also anyone who wants to call credit card comapny can dispute this
          fee! As well as "there 1 year return policy" they state to refund the money
          so write to them to get your money back when it comes upon ONE YEAR!
  • Hopefully reimbursements are coming for some agents who signed with ARS.
This reply was deleted.