Replies

• I Also signed up with them two weeks ago, same thoughts way $295.00 but they said it is refundable in 1 yr...I hung up phone received a BPO 10 min later said it was stated do a good job and it would be a test to my effiecency? Anyway already received a check for $50.00 5 days later.. Not bad? Right If I do 6 i get my money back and possible listings for the future....I am in N. California San Mateo County if any one has referrels I will pay 20% referrel Fee! Thanks Penny
    • You WONT get anymore bpos....... I expect one of the guys ( there are only 2) to make a post soon and say how wrong I am or mis-informed...... or incorrect....... and that they are starting up any minute..... When I asked for my money back I was advised it had only been 5 months or so since I started and they were getting ready start sending listings. oh yeah, I never asked for it formally-- well.... is there a format?? Or can I just state it publically, like I'm doing rt here,,,,,,,...blah blah. I asked for it , its pretty obvious I'm unhappy.... gee a refund would be the first thing I 'd send me rather than Blah Blah blah. I cant even remember what contrary crap he wrote.........they came to this site..... and tried to dis-arm my complaint. and OTHERS.. as they have to anyone who complains... the fact is...I doubt any of us will see our refunds.... am sure I WONT and I will launch quite a few blogs.... and posts,,,,,, and comments all over dodge to attempt to protect anyone else considering them...( actually- already have saved a few souls...... If I were them, I would give me my money back and kick me out... JUST to SHUT ME UP ......Yo, absolute reo... we are strong in NUmbers... u shouldnt PLAY w/ us like u do..... I believe you both should be kicked out of this forum for fraud.....
      • Well Steve if you can read these messages, I expect something
        eles to happen by the end of MAY OR AS WELL would like a FULL REFUND...THANKS
        • Penny,
          -our business has more uncertainty now more than ever.
          If it helps, I can respond to your prior question about what companies to join (for BPO) if you want to email me. I am in TX though but I would think the work would be more in CA. I think many of thes co's are actually on the REOPRO list.
          -I personally do BPO's for several companies that pay me around 5-10 days and no fee to register, start getting orders right away. Perhaps with a few of these you can at least recoop some of what you've spent here and be added to their data base for future REO listing assignments.
          -The general consensus I am getting from my AM's is that REO is slow right now and not many REO listing assignments other than FNMA and FrMc.
          -I spoke to one AM yesterday after a HAFA class and she thinks Short Sales are going to be Huge; she said last year she ahd about 25,000 REO and now she has 13,000.
          ---just trying to help...;-)

PS. Steve, just curious: are you on commission?

PSS. Garret, I am still waiting... ;(
          • Email me and I'll get back with you with some info that may help you.
            • Hi the absolute reo called me and I am wondering if it is a scam?
              • read the blogs and make a informed decision
    • You won't get any more. But good luck. You can sign up other places to get BPO's for free.
  • Guys, don't fall for this stuff!! If any of you do short sales, check us our for assignments/referrals. You'll find nothing but good testimonials and feedback all over the web!
    • Thanks so much Mike, a breath of fresh air!!!
This reply was deleted.