Replies

• Great post Scott. The really sad thing is that it is a numbers game for them. If they make enough calls, they will get enough people that don't do their homework and pay the $295.00 . Sure smells of fraud!!!
  • I've been at this for about 6 years now and still scratch my head as to where and whom is worth the $. One I pay $200 a year sends one of my agents listings but not me. It is just difficult to know who will do something and who will not. I have joined (upgraded) 2 recently that 2 Asset Managers told me specifically they not only found me on but only use when looking for an agent; one I was a free member so I upgraded, the other had me in there but very limited info so I upgraded with them too. I am also noticing that some Asset Managers choose agents that are significantly further from the Subjet than I am (consistently). I am also seeing some of these locator servicing sites have the proximity way off; one I saw showed every REO agent in a 25 mile proximity as 1 mile from my zip.
  • I just got a cal too but did sign up for info. Did you or any one ever end up getting any listings from Absolute REO Solutions?
    • I signed up about 2 months ago and paid the $295. Have not recieved any listing.
      • and your not going to either, remember the new HAFA program?
        • I have only received 1 BPO from them and there has been no communication from them since. I just check the REO map and the good news is, it is now working. There are currently 12 REO listings in California and they are all in the San jose area. The bad news is all 12 of these listings have been assigned to the same agent. It is hard to believe that out of all the agents in Santa Clara County that only 1 agent has signed up. I have emailed her to see if she really received her listings from ABS. I will post again when I hear back from her.
          • I have heard from the San Jose agent who has all the lsitings on the Absolute web site and I'm not surprised...NON of these came from Absolute REO Services.

The ABS web site advertises they are a Better Business Bureau member so I think we should all submit a complaint against them/ Below is the link for the Chicago BBB. All you need to do in put in as the business name ABSOLUTE and they are at the top of the list.

http://chicago.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/

Let's hope others see these postings and don't lose their money.
            • Yes, I think we should all complaint against ABS, but where can we file a complaint?.
              • Use this link to the Better Business Bureau. You just need to tyoe in Absolute in the business name and they appear at the top of the list.

http://chicago.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/
                • I am not doing anything personally; just not join. In fact I already emailed the sales person 'Pass.'
This reply was deleted.