Replies

• According to their map, they have NO lsitings in any state that I can find. I was told about 3 weeks ago the web site was not working properly and they were working on it. I have received and have been paid for 1 BPO.
    • Any listing yet? I just received a call from them today. Im in California.
      • Hi Zana
        I received an email from this company and I am in California. Have you received any listings?
    • Have you had any luck so far?
    • Have you had any success in "letting them know every week to remind them I'm on their agent list"
      • Did you get any listings?   -

Have they lived upto heir word?  Did you get your refund?

• Did you ever get any listings from them? I also signed up but haven't seen any business yet.
    • It has been awhile since you wrote this post. Have you received any listings from the company REO Solutions. They wanted to sign me up today and said they had business in my area. I just don't want to throw away almost $300 if it not legitimate.
      • Did you obtain any lisitngs?

Have they lived to their word? Have you got a refund?

• Not sure if you've reposted since September, guess I could have read further, but since I'm here now I hope you don't mind me asking about the last 3 months? Today I was on the phone with the company and spoke with representative that said there was a money back guarentee? The guarentee sounds nice, but the real interest is the listings-have they lived up to there word?
This reply was deleted.