Replies

• DA, good idea. thx
  • i just got a call to sign up, after reading this post I definately will pass.

Thanks everyone.

• A quick check of the BBB web site shows that they have an "F" rating. That should pretty much do it for everyone here.
  • LOL, I got a call from their telemarkers this evening. Cut him off at the knees real quick! He didn't even know how to respond!
  • I would say this is bogus I paid the 250 received one bpo from them they do not return calls and are a long time in coming in returning emails from you.
  •  

I signed up with them a year ago they haven't lived up to their word. I would not do it again. However, if I ever get any business from them I will let everyone know.

• So thankful for this site and this post. They called me yesterday with the same story....it's really a shame what these companies are doing, scamming so many agents.....unbelievable!
  • I did not sign up with them, took everyones advice
    • Not one person that signed up with them has ever responded that they got listings.  Glad you kept your money.
  • I just got a call from Jay at absreo and when I asked him about all the negative comments on this forum, he said he can't help it if some agents have it out for them. I then asked him to prove that they have given out listings. Needless to say, our conversation was short. Thank goodness for this forum!
This reply was deleted.