Replies

• THANK YOU ALL!  They called me yesterday afternoon.  I refused to give credit card info over the phone and told them I would call them today.  I googled absreo.com and found this thread and this group.  You have saved me $300 and more gray hair!

From their website I clicked on the BBB indicator and found this...

Find out more about Absolute REO Solutions, Inc.:

BBB Accreditation

On April 22, 2011 the accreditation was suspended due to failure to respond to one or more customer complaints filed with the BBB and failure to eliminate the underlying cause of complaints on file with the BBB. The matter will be reviewed by the BBB's Board of Directors at its next meeting.

BBB Rating for Absolute REO Solutions, Inc.

This business has no rating at this time because BBB file information is being reviewed and/or updated.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Pasted from a href="http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/absolute-reo-solutions-in-chicago-il-88364117">http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/abso...;

Thanks again and good luck to all!

absreo.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • The Email they sent me:

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us regarding ABSREO, Inc. While it is unfortunate that we will not be able to have you on our team at this time, we do invite you to visit our website at www.absreo.com as we will be constantly adding services and coverage areas in the future.

Should you business interests change in the future, and you have any interest in the future to join our team of experienced Realtors, or have any general questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at info@absreo.com or by phone at (888) 771-9222. We are here to service you from 9:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M. CST, Monday through Friday.

absreo.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Dang they called me again persistent little marketers next time I will say that REOPRO forum says they are not good see the forum LOL
  • People SAVE your money... Arthur has called me and all I wanted was three references who has received proeprties on their Wells Fargo account and they couldnt even do that!!!  Wells Fargo does not have an account with them or they would have given references freely and they wouldnt have to survive on $295. from brokers.
  • Just adding to the posts about Absolute REO. 

I received a call today from "Arthur", and "asset manager" with Absolute REO.  He stated they just got a new account with Wells Fargo and he needed agents in my area of Dallas, TX.  I was driving when I spoke to him, so I told him I would have to get back with him to submit payment. However, he became pushy about the fee and suggested I pull over and give him payment.  I decided instead to wait and get home to check REOpro for any info about them...and man oh man did I dodge a bullet!!!  Thanks to everyone for all your posts.  All of you have saved me $300!

• Read the thread!
  • I just got a call & was told they have a potential listing in my area. They can give it to me next week. They will also pay $50 for exterior BPO's and $125 for interior BPO's.   Has anyone had any success with this company?
    • No success with this company.  Can't believe people are still asking should they go with them??  How many blogs do we have to write.  Don't do it, save your money.
    • Kim, there are 36 pages of posts about this company. I highly suggest you read a few of them.
  • Just to update, I emailed and asked for a refund. I got an immediate response, and got my check within a few days. 

Chrissi Jasso ~

This reply was deleted.