Replies

• I recieved a call on Saturday same speil $295- supposedly they  just got the Wells Fargo Account in my area. I think I will Pass. Anyone from Wells Fargo can you confirm this?
  • Just look at the number of replys.  It is up to 429, I think that answers where you should put your money.  Keep it.
  • I tried them. No listing in a year BUT, they did refund the fee I paid. So, while they did not come up with any business for us, at least they did not keep the fees.
    • Hi Franklin,

Can I borrow $295 for a year if I promise to pay it back in 1 year interest free:)

• I have been with them for nearly a year. I have had 1 BPO from them, that i recieved the day i joined. But since then i havnt heard anything, and decided to try to get my refund. They told me i need to wait 2 more months before i can get my money back. I personally think they are a scam, since i talked to many REO agents  that say they have heard of the company, but where informed not to join, as well as i was informed that many people forget about the refund, so they still profit from the 300.
  • I signed up with them in January hope for some work.  I got 1 BPO near my office for $50 which I completed.  They property that I did the BPO on is set to go to auction next week.  We will if the lender takes it back or if it sells.  If it sell they claim that I will get the listing.  We shall see.  If not I am asking for a full refund.
    • Chris Andries/The Andries Team

I am interested to know what made you decide to sign up and pay the fee's to to company? Did you do any research on this company before committing? If so did the results that you found not set off Red Flags? I ask only because this has been going on for a while now and mostly ever other week or month there is somo poor soul who falls for the promise of listings/reo's and gives their money away.

Heck , just this post dates back to Sept of 2009......

Chris Andries/The Andries Team's Discussions
      Chris Andries/The Andries Team's Discussions | A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
      • I didn't sign up.  I told the rep that I would check out the company before making a decision.  I remembered reading something about them that was negative.  When I researched it I found the Sept '09 post that I replied to. 

Thanks to all for the quick responses! 

• Hello Everyone, Again, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY!!

They are not what they say!  I gave $295.00 one year ago & NOTHING!!

I am now requesting my MONEY BACK I was told I would receive my

money back???? We shall see Penny

• Even if they pay back the $295 they are using the money interest free for a year.
This reply was deleted.