Replies

• I received an email the other day from this company and really I made it as clear as I could ...way back. I am not going to pay any money to this company. I promise you.
  • Please go to this forum regarding Absolute REO Solutions.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/absolute-reo-solutions-inc
  • Thank you all for making my decision very easy. I knew what I was going to say ahead of time. The Rep called me today and was reading right off a script. I even gave him answers that didn't even have anything to do with the business and he just kept on talking and typing away. He promised he had a bpo for me and had a money back guarantee if I didn't recieve Reo's within the year. Than my rooof started leaking so I had to end the call. I know he will call me tomorrow and I will give you all an update.
  • I did receive my refund from them, as promised... The ONLY promise they have delivered on.
  • Thanks for all the good information. I have filled out and submitted all the paperwork, but don't want to pay their fee. I'm in Ohio and see they have 5 listings for the whole state, but can't see where they are. They are dangling a listing in front of me, but after reading all your posts I wonder if it's for real.
    • It's not for real. DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL_AID>>>I REPEAT DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL_AID. I get calls all the time,,,'If you will do BPO's for FREE we will consider you for future listings', ya right!
      • Thanks. I am alway leery of ones you have to pay up front.
  • I was about to sign up...and when I got to the PayPal page to fork over that $295, something told me to just slow down and check them out! I then found this site and your posts. I am glad I did not go further! I suspected something not right about paying to "join" a group to get REO listings, as well as being ASKED to list. But the PayPal thing was the clincher. If they are legit, why don't they have a legitimate shopping cart? Judging by all the negative press about not getting any listings guess I won't be paying anything!
  • I just received an email from them today. They are mailing me my refund. This is after two emails to them, and a complaint to the BBB. I'll be looking forward to my mail in the next couple of days, and hoping they follow thru with their promise.
    • I think they need to be shut down... they offer no service... who governs a company like that?? anyone?? their county?...... am going to find out.... hmmmm
This reply was deleted.