Replies

• ok let me correct myself i recieved the same call paid the money recieved a BPO the next day got paid fairly quick that was back in April it is now the end of July and I have not heard or scene of anything new revolved
  • I got an email from this company on 7/28. I immediately googled them and the other reopro thread regarding ABS came up. Read it and this thread, and guess where that email is now? ....................You guessed it, in the trash. Ha! Realtor 1 and ABS 0.
  • Hey! i was just contacted from these guys, kind of pushy they are. It seems like it is smaller banks they work with because we havent even heard of them ( the banks) and we do alot of REO work in our office.
    Let me know if it is legitimate.
    • just read the post....... its quite clear!!
  • I requested a refund as well and was told I had to wait my year. Doesn't seem fair that other realtors were able to get their refund in less than a year. I called and talked to the Rep when I 1st signed up. He was very persuasive, I told him I did not have that much money, since I am a Realtor in FL. He kept saying it's 100% money back guranteed!
    • I agreed with Penelope. You have to contact your credit card company to get your money back. They will help you. Don't wait 1 year to have the credit card company to help you. They have a policy on the time frame when you can get your money back. Do it now. You will need to explain that
      - they did not deliver what they promised on what date
      - that you did asked for your money back on what date
      - that they are abusing the credit card by spamming realtors and not delivering the service/product
      - there are other realtors having the same problems. Just tell them you went to a real etate forum and found out that other realtors have the same problem.

The credit card company will send you a form to file your complaint. Include the above and information below. So start working on it right.

I don't know, if you checkout their website, but their website has false information. Just do the research on the listings in your area. You will find the listings on their website are NOT the same as on the MLS. And if you contact the listing agents on their website and from the MLS Listings, they will tell you they do not know anything what Absolute REO Solutions is doing to the listing. That would be good information to give to the credit card company. ... I had mentioned about this last year. We, as agents, know that listing agents do not give away listings to other agents, especially if the listing is in a different office. I see agents on this forum mentioned they see listings in their area on their website, but they do not bother to check further on whether they are valid. They just decide to go and sign up. .... This too would be good information to give to the credit card company. ..... Give it all you got to get your money back.
  • Call your credit card company...file a complaint!! They will refund and reverse the charges just
    copy the agreement and you will get all your money back...not partial!!
  • First, I want to thank you all for this great post!

DO NOT waste your money! I was just contacted by Absolute REO solutions and when they demanded a credit card number, I said I do not want to pay $295, they hung up on me!!! That sounds like a scam to me!
  • Thanks to all of you for the info.
  • I did not sign up as when reading all of these blogs that are negative. I feel if any of your agents were happy they would be informing all of these agents that they do indeed have listings. You say you feel uncomfortable about disclosing who your agents are that have listings. I think it is more uncomfortable you having to defend your company. I believe if you asked your agents to come forward, they would. I have in the past gave references to companies that delivered on their promises. Why don't you ask your agents to do the same instead of you always having to be elusive with that.
This reply was deleted.