Replies

• Well Thanks to great blogs like this and insights like yours we miss land mines.... Thank you...
          • I guess I better hold on to the $295. How about Kondaur? I have done about 5 free desk tops for them (it only takes me 3 mins) they sent me a CA but no listings. Has any one gotten a listing from Kondaur?
            • I just signed up with Kondaur. If you check out the blogs you will find that they are a very good company to work with. Keep doing good work for them and you will get listings. I'm glad you did your homework and did not fork over your hard earned money for something that is just smoke and mirrors!!!
              • Thank you.... Any others you do recommend. I have had great luck with REO Network and signed up with Dispo today.
                • Hi Andrew, I will email some to you, I found your email address on google.
                  Garret
                  • Thank you so much..................... You are in Costa Mesa?
  • I am one of the gullible agents that signed up and paid the $295 last november or december. i have yet to still see a listing. Also i called the representative her name is patricia and left several messages, no reply as of yet. Before i signed up she hounded me over the phone to sign up...after the payment was made...i don't even know if she is still alive. Does that answer some questions? Please let me know.
  • I have no clue but I was not smart and paid them back in October or November and have not heard a word. they promised that they guarantee you get at least one listing... Wishfull thinking from me
  • HAS ANYONE RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY? seems all who signed up got 1 bpo and then never heard from them since. i have not seen 1 comment on this blog stating any listings have been received or any further bpo's have come from this company. i too, have signed up and have yet to receive only 1 bpo. i was immediately suspicious for their form did not even ask sales price of comps! i have spoken with the rep who assures me to be patient and the work will start coming in soon. i will wait and see.
This reply was deleted.