Replies

• I got an email from them from this post, saying I was only 3.5 months joined, my mistake, and that I should see listing in the next 30 days. So we will see. I have to wait til Dec to get my money back, but I am getting tired of paying to join and never recieving stuff. I tend to stick with the companies that don;t charge and want quality agents. I tend to jump thru hoops and go out of my way for the companies that give me listings and have a referral fee. Assetlink, First American, Fannie, Freddie, all those I will go above and beyond for. I also take their tough cases because they are a constant source of business. This one is a wait and see.
  • I have been signed up for almost 6 months and nothing. Not even a BPO. We are assuming we will get our money back.
  • I finally received my first BPO from ABS. This did not happen until I had sent an email and complained. I did receive a call from Sal who immediately looked up info in my area and said yes they did have some BPOs in my area. I must say it was unlike any other BPO I have ever completed. Very little info was asked for and there was no means of submitting photos. In fact, there was no payment mentioned on the email order. I did a little checking and sure enough the property does have an NOD filed on it.

When I asked about their web site and not being able to search any listings, Sal told me they are working on the site. If you hover over a state it tells you there is a number of listings. In California it shows there are 35 listings however I cannot get to them and see where they are. If I search for listings in California, the result comes back stating "There are currently no listings, please check back often as our inventory is constantly expanding". has anyone been able to look at any listing?

Another thing I find interesting is the fact that this company appears to be run by only 2 people...Stephen & Sal. Where is their support staff?

I have already paid my $295 so I will continue to pursue business from them.
  • I asked them for a REFUND.... its been, hmm... 6months......no work from them AND... no response to my last email.... (actually the first time I asked for it, I recvd a bpo......)....i LIVE IN FT.LAUDERDALE fL... home OF THE FORECLOSURE...... if I havent recvd reo's from them by now...... I wont////////now I just want my money back......no one seems to want to honor their refund policy......or answer emails "asking for a refund""" I will be asking monthly till theyve held my money for a yr....... maybe thats the trick.... they keep your cash for a YEAR>>>>>..... and then boot u out of the system... change there address and comeback as another company in 90 days....... yeah... am ticked...., maybe if I go to ALL the REO sites/blogs and tell everyone what is happening to me... they'll pay me to shut up.... hmmm... worth a shot............
    • Do it
      • I say this respectfully--- but, I am not on the same boat. I feel it is irresponsible to take money for 6 months..... offer a bpo to console me..... then pretend there is no responsibility for my inclination/belief abouts absreo... based on your response...... I have to say.... it takes 2 to be in love..... anything else is less than real.... or neurotic-insane - in other words, your a great "massager" as they call them in the marketing world- you are talented............. at this point , I am willing to take my chances with favorable odds that I can do better w/ my $295.00..... than your company can do for me, at this point.
        Please return my monies, pls advise what I have to do to get it back....
        Thank YOU!
    • DO IT!
  • I too received a call from them. The reprentative speaks so quickly that you cant understand him. I have asked him to speak slower but hes yet to do so. Not sure I will pass over the money...
    • Let us know when you receive a real BPO
      • There are plenty of BPO companies that don't charge you anything to get bpo's and you get paid $50 a pop. There is no reason to pay to get bpo's. Try PCV Murcor that company will give you more than you can handle.
This reply was deleted.