Replies

• I joined after being told there was an agent in Cleveland,Oh that had listings. (I neglected to ask if these were listings from ARS) There is no agent as of a few weeks ago in Cleveland. Had I used some common sense,which I guess I don't have any more,why would I fork over $295 to help a company get started??? this is basically what this is.One bpo for $295??? that's you paid for? My fault,I fell for their sales pitch but I am looking for more than 1 REO. Shoot if that reo is in the hood , the $295 may be about what the commision would be. I want a full board or I will not be accepting the next year free. I did receive an e-mail back from Gary Stewart saying "what he told me was, What I told you is that we are expanding into the area". That is NOT what he told me. I have no choice but to sit back and wait but at the end of the year I will be filing for a refund if I have no business from them, and I am not counting bpo's as business.
  • I just joined and received my first BPO order withing 24 business hours!
  • I signed up and received a BPO the next day. The BPO was sent back to Absolute REO within 3 days but I never heard anything back from them. I contacted the company several times but received no reply. I am assuming that they are extremely busy to find more business.
  • I see a solicitation from Absolute as well. Reviews from a group I belong to are not good. However, I might talk to them and if they can provide me three references of agents who have had good dealings with them, I would make my own decision.

Bonnie David
    Michigan
  • I signed up with them maybe 3mos ago; still no listings. I paid my $295.00 Was told I would be surprised if i didn't get a listing within 2-3mo. time. Still waiting...hoping for the best. I will post comments as updates come in. I hope its not a waste of $$$.
    • I for one had sign up a few months and followed this group hoping to see the reaction of this forum. I wanted to say that I did indeed receive a BPO from ABSREO.

My take, they are legit working the default industry and soon the assignments will come. It's a matter of time.
    • i haven't signed up yet but had the same experience as everyone else with someone calling having all the right answers to my questions. I was told that they had a BPO in my area which I would recieve within 48 hours after signing up. I told them to call me back on Monday. I wanted to research a little more. I really want this to be true but don't know if the chance is worth $300.

I really wish they would just ask an agent to come on here and give us proof. If I was working for them I would not have a problem at all with settling the doubt in my peers. Doesn't that seem like the logical thing to do. We all would sign up immediately if we had proof their advertisements are true.
  • I am a new subscriber to REOPRO. Immediately a solictation email popped in for needing a broker for a REO in one of my counties. I also filled out the application and received a phone call and a description of what this company does. Just prior to this I found this discussion and read everything here. When the phone call came in I had questions and they answered them all well and then told me that they had a BPO to be done immediately but I had to send them the $295.00 first. I do not usually pay for BPO's and normally do not do BPO's as all I do is REO's. My question to them was, "Would this BPO turn into a REO?" The response was that 30 to 40% of BPO's turn into REO's. I also found 4 other agents in my area that belonged to this site. I checked their listings and very few of their listings were REO's. This is a red flag as all my listings are REO's with two REO's closed this past week. I have a shortage of new listings [four listings in the clean up and pre-marketing stage currently] and so was interested in obtaining any new business. After reading all your messages I remain 10 arms length away from this company. Many companies have come onto the market recently offerring designations, promising REO's and many short sale classes are available for the new person to learn. But please ask the questions for some of us who has been in the foreclosures market for 15 plus years to wade through all the hype and to hopefully save someone for falling into a possible trap. Absolute will be calling me back on Monday and my answer to them is 'NO THANKS.'

Don Hascall Broker
    Dre # 01044242
    www.redbook.com search under 96003 zip code
  • I would welcome some POSITIVE feedback from satisfied clients of Absolute REO Solutions. Stephen, If you would provide some references for your company, it would help you get agents aboard. I would possibly have joined, but the overwhelming feedback from agents has been negative. I think most agents need more REO listing referrals, and if you show where you are producing them, people would rush to sign up.
    John
  • Ok Stephen….where do you go from here? You gotta understand these are valid points and going back through the comments I see a mix of concerns but also many hopefuls who have spent their money with you. Geesh…this has been going on for months! And only one comment on receiving one BPO. Your company did an outstanding marketing job with your e-mail campaign and follow up scripts for phone sign-ups, I too enjoyed hearing someone on the other end of the phone telling me how impressive my resume was and what a great addition I would make to the team…..I believe her name her name was Amanda…….She talked the money right out of my wallet! (I hate when that happens). I had actually forgotten that I had signed up months ago and the last time I had any communication with your company was at sign up.

Now, Where do you go from here? Is your company aggressively pursuing and securing more asset companies and BPO companies? Is there anything you can let the 3700 members of REO Pro know that will help them understand the value of what you get for the $295. Your comment “why not sign up and find out for yourself” kinda like “jump off a roof and see if it hurts” That was a little strange considering the content of this forum, maybe you should be talking as to how you are delivering on your promise.

I am far from a “nay sayer” and would love to see a young, creative new company do well and I did spend my money with you but c’mon…..give us something to work with here.
This reply was deleted.