Replies

• I just received a call from them as well. The representative said that he has been with them the whole time, 5 years, that they have been in business. He says they have never had to refund anyones' money because of not getting assignments. His spill was very good...he said all the things you want to here. We don't have anyone in your primary zip. He even went so far to say he has an assignment he is going to send me the minute I sign up. He is going to hold it until I sign up (give him my credit card for the $295). He was very convincing. If anyone is actually getting assignments and this company is legit...please post ASAP!
      • They said the same thing to me. He had one "asset" that he can give me right now and would hold it. It is the same thing I keep on hearing. So for that $295 you will be doing 5 free bpo's which you can sign up with other companies for free.
        • That's the same sales pitch he gave to us as well.
  • I believe they are more interested in singing people up at $295. (what a shame taking money from people right before christmas), Their solicitation for help in a specific county, here in my area is bogus. After some research I not only found out that they have signed up enough agents for coverage of this area but are continuing to recruit for more agents.

They certainly do not have the amount of work (if any) to be recruiting as many agents as they have been over the last few months in my area. Take a look at how many people Stephen D. Johnson has added to his page, If he converted these people in to sign-ups, it would be well over $81,000.00 in revenue. I only wish i would have been a little more diligent before i gave them $295, but hopefully we can stop this maddness now !!!!!!!!!!
    • Hi Courtney,

I've been working with Fasinc for about 2 years and have had nothing but good experiences with them. I've done about 75 BPO's and have always been paid on time. Only received 1 listing to date (hounding my contact for more!) but that also went well. The $200 sign up fee has more than paid for itself, for my office anyway. Hope that helps.......
  • I was able to get into Absolute REO Solutions listing site and I found a property for Phoenix, Arizona that was on their website as being one of their REO's. I called the listing agent for the property and he stated that the property did come to him from Absolute REO Solutions and I was his 15th call confirming this. Agent stated he had no ideal why Absolute REO Solutions are stating this but he did state he has paid the $295 fee 3 months ago and has yet to get a listing from Absolute REO Solutions.
    • I want to also drop a little note, I did sign up for Absolute REO and after 2 weeks decided I had jumped the gun. I was told by Gary at Absolute when I signed up that they had six listing in my area, so I went ahead and gave them my 295.00, After I was able to get into there listing site, I found only 1 listing, and that was way south of my area. I went ahead and asked this week for a refund and Gary told me that he had to have a manager approve. Been now 4 days and had not heard anything. If you are not sure, dont do it. Thats all I have to say.
      • Hi wanted to just give a update, I did get a call from Stephen and he did put my mind to ease. They are working on South Carolina,. For Stephen to call me does say alot.
  • I really appreciate everyone responding. I have decided to pass. Mainly because of a gut feeling. But everyones responses confirmed what I was thinking as well. Thank you! Bob
  • I received a call from them today also. They offered me if no listing within the 1 year membership they will keep me in the membership at no cost until I get a listing. I passed on it until I know more about them through investigating them or from anyone here with comments on their company.
This reply was deleted.